Prince William

I dont know if Charles will give the throne to Wills because that would be giving up his birthright and i cant see Charles doing that. I think William will be a great King, i hope he does get it after the Queen. I dont think i could stand it if Camilla was Charles's queen which could happen if he marries her and gets the throne!!! ARGH - can u imagine it!!!

Espionage said:
I dont know if Charles will give the throne to Wills because that would be giving up his birthright and i cant see Charles doing that. I think William will be a great King, i hope he does get it after the Queen. I dont think i could stand it if Camilla was Charles's queen which could happen if he marries her and gets the throne!!! ARGH - can u imagine it!!!
:nods: I agree. Urgh Camilla.
Us English lot should go and rebel if she gets her fat a**e on the throne.

EEEEERRRKKKKKK CAMILLA! :rolleyes: She is just... uuuurrrggghh!

But Princess Diana was just... wow... amazing! sooo kind and caring and beautiful!

i think the British Royal Family is just there "for decoration". it wouldn't really matter if Wills would make a good king, cuz he really doesn't have that much power.

the_alliance said:
i think the British Royal Family is just there "for decoration". it wouldn't really matter if Wills would make a good king, cuz he really doesn't have that much power.
That's true but it's just such an old tradtion... I mean, it's a huge part of England's history!

Prince William is very cute, and he hasn´t his Father ears :P but I prefer The Prince Felipe of Spain, also is very cute and is "Navy" ( Royal Spanish Army )

Harry wouldn't make a good king, nor would Charles. i think Queen Elizabeth should pass the throne to Wills now, and just skip over Charles, but that would probably make Charles upset.

twinzz2003 said:
Really!! How old is she now!!! :angelic:
I think that she is in her mid 80's.

Harry wouldn't make a good king, nor would Charles. i think Queen Elizabeth should pass the throne to Wills now, and just skip over Charles, but that would probably make Charles upset.

They can't skip over someone without a very long inquiry as to why they are doing it and isn't the best thing for them to do because it would cause a rift in the family and with the royals being mostly there for show it could be the beginning of a turbulent time that could effectivly end the royal family.

She isn't in her eighties, she's in her seventies (as far as I can remember).
I used to like William, biut I don't think he's as good-looking as he was when he was 15/16.
Harry is much more interesting - I would much rather be stuck in a lift with him!

I'm Canadian, and Canada is part of the British domain. Therefore, P. William will be our king some day!!! I don't have any British blood, but I still am proud to say that we will have a king who is worthy of such a title. Plus, p. Charles probably wont become king, because there is a law that forbids second marriages to the throne. Therefore, if Charles marries Camilia, he can't become king. Hay! I'm fine with that. lol

:P Message from a Toronto Cracker :P

Back