Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

OasisSparrow said:
This features all the old cast and some new members. (No Michael Moscovitz)

Mia must get married or lose the kingdom. She has one month to find true love, before her cousin takes the throne. She refuses arranged marriages, so must find her own Prince Charming
why is michael not included in the cast? he could have been prince charming and mia wouldn't have to find someone else she should marry.

hmm... i'm doubting the good-ness of this movie, because we will be missing MM! and i dont like the way they don't follow the books at all! I love the books, and I guess the first movie was still funny, but I love MM... so that may have swayed my oppinion.

i just saw a clip of the beginning of the movie...i dunno, it just didnt seem like it was gonna be all that great. i hope its good though!

I am definitely looking forward to this :D Even though they are different from the books, the first movie was still really good. And yea, the prince is better looking than Michael :D

i think the movie will still be cute (there are tons of pretty woman references in it which should be entertaining) but i was highly disappointed with the first. i think they should stay true to the books and michael moscovitz will be missed. i spose he's not in it because he's touring with his band? :blink:

oh i saw the beginning of the movie, and she makes reference to the fact that they dated for a while, and that now theyre just friends. i forget if she said anything about touring with his band, she might have but i forget.

i forgot this movie was coming out. as for michael, from the minute the first movie came out, i knew he wasn't gonna be in the 2nd one. mm's played by robert carmine, use to be robert schwartzman but he switched his name after princess diaries. i'm a big fan of his band, rooney, so that's the prime reason i went to see the first one. and his band mates were in it for like 2 seconds. but after the movie came out, there was like a huge cult following for him and a lot of people only liked rooney because of him. i dunno what he was thinking, but i guess he felt he didn't want the attention because he was in a movie. he really wanted people to like the band for it's music. so, i'm thinking this is the reason he's not in pd2.

if you haven't checked rooney out, they're pretty good. i've followed them since like 2000. i don't really follow them as much or go to their shows as often, the whole craze for robert turned me off.

if you wanna see a pic of me and rob from about 3 years ago, you can pm me or ask :D

Back