Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

I'm in the middle of the series of books right now but they aren't anything like the movies. But I don't mind, this movie looks really good! It's on my summer list of must see movies ^_^

Junior Secret Agent said:
I hope Mandy's in this one as her evil cheerleader character Lana.. she was hilarious in the first one... its not the Princess Diaries without Lana... or Michael:(
yea, she was a fun character, i also hope she's back.

It comes out wednesday!! I can't wait to see this movie- i think it'll be really cute. Plus the guy in this one is gorgeous! I've been looking at clips of the movie but i wanna find more, anyone find any good sites to look at clips??

omg i'm totally going to see this wednesday morning!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!! :woot:
I got the soundtrack and Julie Andrews totally sings :woot: :woot:

i saw this movie yesterday and it was totally cute!
I think i liked the first one better only cuz i read the books and i totally :love: Mia & Michael but
this movie was good too!!!! it was really funny and just so sweet!

my fav part was [spoiler but using white text so highlight to read]
was when Queen clarisse married joe!!!! how adorable was that!!!!

btw how georgous were ALL The clothes that Anne Hathaway wore!!! i loved all the dresses

I saw this movie today. I loved it!! I even got the soundtrack after the movie. It was so cute!! I got all teary-eyed and emotional during Mia helping the orphans and just the scenes of luurrve. ^_^ I'm not sure if I liked it more than the original, but I might.

Yeah it came out on the 11th here in the US

AgentDesertrose-I've listened to a couple of the songs on the soundtrack, how's the cd? I'm kinda hesitant to buy it. But I looovvee the Kelly Clarkson song "Breakaway" the music video is pretty cool too :D

[quote name='don't_frost_the_pie_47' date='Aug 18 2004, 01:33 PM']I saw the movie last week. It's pretty good. I love Kelly Clarkson's new song, "Breakaway"!!!
[post="967589"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
Ditto. Just saw this last night. So cute. I enjoyed it ;) ^_^

Haven't seen it yet, but I hear it's cheesier than the first. The first actually did a fairly good job of straddling the line between cheese, and just being cute. But it was a delicate balancing act. So I am afraid the 2nd one may have upset that equilibrium. What are you guys' thoughts on that?

^That's how I felt about it. The first one was just funny and cute. The second one was just that bit too cheesy that made it not as enjoyable for me.

Those types of movies are geared towards young girls, of course, but the first one somehow transcended that stereotype and people of many ages could enjoy it. The second one did not do that, in my opinion.

I've seen the trailer a few days ago and I know the first movie. But I don't know if I go to cinema, or better I don't know if I have enough time for that :thinking: If not I will buy the DVD as soon as it's out. :lol:

Back