Action Princess of Thieves (2001)

Title: Princess of Thieves

Tagline: If you thought Robin Hood broke all the rules, wait until you meet his daughter!

Genre: Adventure, TV Movie

Director: Peter Hewitt

Cast: Keira Knightley, Stephen Moyer, Malcolm McDowell, Stuart Wilson, Jonathan Hyde, Roger Ashton-Griffiths, David Barrass, Hannah Cresswell, Crispin Letts

Release: 2001-03-11

Runtime: 88

Plot: Sherwood forest has a courageous new hero - Gwyn, the daughter of Robin Hood. Possessing the cunning skills of her legendary father and the beauty and intelligence of her mother Maid Marian, Gwyn is anxious to follow in her father's footsteps. King Richard nears death and Robin Hood and his Merry Men are summoned to help bring Richard's son Philip to his rightful place on the throne before the evil Prince John can assume power. Robin Hood's life and that of the future King of England soon lies in Gwyn's hands when Robin is captured and sentenced to death.
Princess of Thieves (2001)

I heard about this film and I know Keira Knightley is in it. I realy want to see it but can't find it anywhere on Amazon. Has anyone seen it, it is worth seeing?? :blink:

you probably won't find it on amazon because it was a made-for-tv movie. it's a disney movie and it aired on abc so you can try going to the disney website or the abc website to see if they're selling tapes of it.

i saw it and it wasn't bad. it wasn't that great either. it was just your typical cute, wholesome family disney movie, corny plot and all.

O gr8 corny film! We have a Shop in my town and they said they should be able to order it for me! The only reason I want to c it is cus Keira knightley is in it, i'm trying to collect all her films.