Prison Break

Yeah, Hale will probably get caught before he does something useful, heck he'll just lead the others to Veronica. And I'm wonder why the secret service people don't know that they can just find who they're looking for at the nearest hospital. Unless they don't know Nick is injured... Hmm maybe they want to attract attention. But they can wait outside it and stuff. Oh well who cares, Hale found them.

But I was thinking, Lincoln got himself thrown into the SHU :love: to save his brother since they were clearly not ready for inspection by the bulls. And I wouldn't be able to come up with a better way to stall given that time frame. Michael would! So I don't think it's such an idiotic idea.

Sucre and C-Note better not try to escape ahead of time! I can tell something will go wrong there... but Michael is like... I trust him. :blush:

Aw man, I felt bad for T-Bag when the Warden told him his family died. It was kinda ironic when he made the "he's just a kid" comment. But yeah, all sympathy vanished when he slashed Abruzzi. He had a good reason to, but who's gonna fly them out if Abruzzi's dead? :(

Yeah, Hale will probably get caught before he does something useful, heck he'll just lead the others to Veronica. And I'm wonder why the secret service people don't know that they can just find who they're looking for at the nearest hospital. Unless they don't know Nick is injured... Hmm maybe they want to attract attention. But they can wait outside it and stuff. Oh well who cares, Hale found them.
Yeah, they're lucky because Hale is the only one who knows Nick was hurt (and only because he followed LJ). Like, really lucky. :mellow:

But I was thinking, Lincoln got himself thrown into the SHU :love: to save his brother since they were clearly not ready for inspection by the bulls. And I wouldn't be able to come up with a better way to stall given that time frame. Michael would! So I don't think it's such an idiotic idea.
Gah. But it was so dumb! I mean, first of all, to cast suspicion by not being able to come up with a good reason the guard couldn't go in there yet (not that I could either, but Linc's just like "you can't go in there." duh! you can't tell a guard that! :P). And then punching the guy. Jeez. I mean, yeah he's not the brains, but really... that was the worst method possible. Hell, if push had come to shove, he could have feigned sickness and the guards' attention would have shifted from whatever was inside the shed to Lincoln himself. It was important above all to keep himself sympathetic to the guards, and he immediately lost that with his hesitating, etc. *sigh* Oh Linc.

ABBBBRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: I have faith. he can't die!!!

ABBBBRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: I have faith. he can't die!!!

Guess this goes here... Some promotional tactics that are just WAY too cool:

Email LJ Burrows at this address: lj@ign.com

Response I got (cryptic and very un-LJ-sounding...):
Hey, how's it going? I know what a long time it's been since the last time I
talked to you so I just wanted to write back and ask how's your dad, your mom?
I'm on a boat sailing but I'm, looking forward to being home and safe, back in a
harbor.

Someone asked me the other day if I remembered what steady land felt like under
my legs . I don't, but I'm sure you do! There's no need to worry, I'll be back
in the states soon. But I'm enjoying the time I have here in another part of
the world. A few days ago we were off the coast of Costa Rica and you wouldn't
believe how many dolphins there were about, all over the water! For me, it was
a life changing experience.

I hope things with you are good, and that your luck, as always is unchanged. Be
sure to remember that I, and everyone else here thinks about your love, and you,
every day!

L.J.

Call Michael's wife, Nika, at this number: 1-312-909-3529

Did it, was awesome, and TPTB say they will be changing the message somewhat monthly to reveal tiny tidbits about upcoming episodes. :woot:

P.S. I think the LJ message holds a coded message inside it. It's obviously not a real email LJ would send. Ever. Not his language at all. And there are commas and things where there shouldn't be (although that could just be TPTB messing up). But anyway. I'd love if anyone tried to figure it out coz I am terrible at these kinds of things (case in point: the Alias webgame).

I can't believe that we have one episode left this season! I've enjoyed all of it very much, but I must say that I was disappointed that Michael had to resort to including Sarah and Pope in his escape plans. Holding Pope hostage and looking him in his closet didn't really make the whole escape that incredible.

I'm so sad about Westmoreland though. But I did have a feeling that it was going to happen.

Can't wait to see what happens next week. Although, I'll be ticked if they get captured, because that'll be quite the cop out.

I know! The "plan" ended up totally whack. <_< Annoying. Bad writers, bad! :lol: Oh well.

And yeah, I'm pissed about West. I hope they keep him alive somehow!!!! :(

Me too! :smiley:

P.S. Can you BELIEVE Nick DIED for Veronica?! :blink: I was literally shocked. And to be honest, it's kind of romantic, in a chivalry type of way. :mellow:

dtpbn01.jpg

Thanks to the detective work of White Cleats, it looks like we've broken the code to Michael Scofield's (Wentworth Miller) secret message hidden in Sara's (Sarah Wayne Callies) origami swam. It's similar to a type of encryption called substitution cipher -- each dot series represents a number. Once they're written out as such, if you add them in a column you get 9755867655, aka (975) 586-7655. RING, RING! "Hello, Wentworth?"

:smiley:

CJ

Back