Prison Break

^ As am I. -_-

And yeah. Just because it happens doesn't mean it should. ^_^ I don't care how great Michael Scofield really is. Sara's an idiot if she falls for him under the circumstances. :P

^ As am I. -_-

And yeah. Just because it happens doesn't mean it should. ^_^ I don't care how great Michael Scofield really is. Sara's an idiot if she falls for him under the circumstances. :P

:lol: I agree. It shouldn't happen...especially between Sara and Michael :P

LMAO Who's Rughead? Abruzzi? :lol: :rotflmao:

Haha, no, I meant C-Note, not Abruzzi. :blush: I can see why you'd think Rughead would be Abruzzi! 😆

What is a rughead anyway... *researches* Hehe, ran into a Prison Slang dictionary with lots more terms than the one at the fox site.

Rughead: African-American prisoner.

I wonder when I picked up that term in the show. :Ponder:

If any of us were worried, myself included, that Break might take a break or hiatus for five months might be able to breathe a little easier. It seems that Fox has cancelled Arrested Development and Kitchen Confidential. Now that would make one think that Fox would move Prison Break to 8:00 p.m. followed by 24 at 9:00 p.m. I certainly have no inside information that this is the case, but it would seem logical for them to do so. It would make for two great hours of edge-of-your-seat television. It would seem they're going to have to do something with Bones as well once freakin American Idol begins. I would hope Fox would keep Break on Mondays, just an hour earlier. I guess we'll soon see.

I would have rather had a hiatus or whatever than see Arrested Development cancelled. In fact, I would have waited a loooong time for PB if it meant more AD. -_- :cry: *sigh* I love both shows. I need one for my comedy fix and the other for my drama fix. It's not going to work without AD! :(

If any of us were worried, myself included, that Break might take a break or hiatus for five months might be able to breathe a little easier. It seems that Fox has cancelled Arrested Development and Kitchen Confidential. Now that would make one think that Fox would move Prison Break to 8:00 p.m. followed by 24 at 9:00 p.m. I certainly have no inside information that this is the case, but it would seem logical for them to do so. It would make for two great hours of edge-of-your-seat television. It would seem they're going to have to do something with Bones as well once freakin American Idol begins. I would hope Fox would keep Break on Mondays, just an hour earlier. I guess we'll soon see.

I agree with Leslie, I'd much rather have a hiatus of Prison Break then lose my AD :cry:

Anyways, it looks like this switch up of shows won't change the line up for the spring. FOX appears to be doing what they were going to do originally...which is move House to Mondays at 8 (to make room for American Idol) and put 24 on Mondays at 9. So, it still looks like we'll get a hiatus of Prison Break...just now we won't have any AD or Kitchen Confidential :(

:banghead:

ETA: Revelations from Muse Watson (Charles Westmoreland/D.B. Cooper)... Includes slight spoilery tidbits about the direction of the show and set stories (my favorite ;)). :D Just thought I'd share...

11/13 - Hey friends. I'm back on line for a couple of days. We have just completed filming ep. 12, which, if we do indeed stop airing on Nov. 29th , will be the final episode for this year. It has quite a surprise for you guys. ...although after reading ep 13...it could have very eazily been the surprize to end on also. One has to do with someone going away and the other has to do with someone else coming back...

11/13 - Ever since Bellick did in my sweet Marilyn ( the cat, played by a cat named "Lily". ) I have had a toy cat sitting on my trailer steps on set. Everyone knows which trailer is mine, because she is standing guard at my door.

Went is as cold natured as I am and Joilet can be a challenge for us. Last week I bought him a pair of polypropelene sock liners, like the ones I use. He seemed genuinely appreciative and told me they were working for him.

Joliet is crumbling in places and I got me a piece of the wall and etched "Joliet" on a flat surface of it. Maybe I'll send it to the friend who convinces Fox that Westmoreland needs to be in season two.

...some of the cast are choosing plastic over ceramic at lunch because they are fearful of the cleanliness of the dishwasher.

Tweener and I found out that we grew up very close to each other in Louisiana...

One cast member is having a memorial service for his character next week at a local Chicago saloon. I chose to hug his neck instead, since I will be in Los Angeles.

I walked out of my hotel in Chicago and a lady looked at me and said "sorry about your cat". It's becoming fairly common for the cast to be recognized on the streets of Chicago or at sports events.

One of the meanest inmates in Fox River faxes a cartoon he's drawn to his child every day.

11/13 - Ok, here's the real story of Lily's career.

When the pilot was being shot, the cat wrangler told me that the director came over to his house to cast "Marilyn". The wrangler had 4 or 5 trained movie cats to choose from. The director chose the wrangler's daughters new cat, who was not only a new stray to the house but totally untrained.

As a result, the wrangler was so scared that the cat would get away and never come back, he wouldn't give me the cat until 2 seconds before a 'take' and take it back 2 seconds after "cut". Not alot of time for us to bond. Lily was also not trusted to do anything but sit in my lap with me using a death grip. I was trying desperately to hide the grip and show the audience I loved her.

When it came time for her to run out of my cell. Nothing doing. Rumors were rampant about the need to get rid of "the cat". Finally, two new wranglers and two new experienced movie cats were flown in from Los Angeles to make the run out of the cell. One was fast and the other was good at stationary. Next thing we know, a cat to play Marilyn in her final scene was obtained at great ( thousands ) expense from a taxidermist.

...and now you know.

11/13 - Folks.....tommorrow night is a big episode for Westmoreland. Don't miss this one. I have my first televised visit with the Pope. LOL

OK yeah they're all from yesterday haha. ^_^ But all in different posts.

I can't wait to see the scene he talks about in the last tidbit. And I'm dying to know which cast member staged a memorial service for his character (and whether he's dead yet! :thinking:)... Muse said he wouldn't name names coz he didn't want to embarass anyone. ^_^

ETA2: In case anyone wants it, the Prison Break show theme

*does the same*

WTF is Michael doing caring about her? <_< He's pissing me off almost as much as she is.

But I gotta tell ya, barring all those scenes, this ep RAWKED. :woot: I looove Muse Watson! ^_^ And Michael's little devices were priceless (as was Tweener's! ;))... I can't wait for next week, too, to see who doesn't make it. ;) ;) Heee.

Ahaha, I think the relationship between Michael and Sara is fun to watch! It's so entertaining how difficult she's trying to help, yet she has no clue what's going on.

Still a bit confused on how the watch fits in with the tape recorder (was that a tape recorder?) but that was so cool. Michael's such a genius I can't question anything he does. He just has to have a reasonable answer for everything! Like the "why does he care about Sara" question! She did mention something about no more favors... maybe there was a specific favor needed.. :Ponder:

Ok, Tweener no longer annoys me. The moment he recited his facts about the watch I was just :shocked: . Maybe Tweener can pickpocket the pic of Veronica from Abruzzi too?

Speaking of Veronica, she finally did something interesting! I actually didn't like her parts before, but whoa tonights episode... Yeah I see why some of you like her more than Sara. I think she's less useless. A lot less. Here how about this, she's useful. :D That guy with the broken leg in the well is an awesome enemy!! That friendly/not friendly bit... especially when he was telling Nick what would happen if he tried to hit him. :jump: I hope that's not the end of him.

Pleeease kick T-Bag out of the gang. :mellow:

I was like, Veronica! Hello? Why did you not KILL that guy? I mean, I'm menaced by that sort of guy? It's him or me babe. You think once he gets his info he's leaving me alive? No way, Jose. So, I get the upper hand? It's lights out, baby. Permanent-like. If only for the other two people I'm trying to save! :mellow:

I was rather glad the guys left him in the well, although I was disappointed in Mr Menace's lack of resourcefulness there at the end. :P I was a little disappointed that they didn't make sure, though. What if someone happens along and rescues the SOB?

Had to say, though, liked the way Tweener "got whimsical." ^_^
✌️

I was like, Veronica! Hello? Why did you not KILL that guy? I mean, I'm menaced by that sort of guy? It's him or me babe. You think once he gets his info he's leaving me alive? No way, Jose. So, I get the upper hand? It's lights out, baby. Permanent-like. If only for the other two people I'm trying to save! :mellow:
I was thinking this exact same thing, but I think it's coz we're so used to Alias... Veronica's a civilian. She's never killed anyone before, or even engaged in physical conflict with anyone (at least not to the extent of gun-toting)... She probably couldn't kill him. It's one thing to defend yourself. It's quite another to shoot a helpless guy in a well, even if he is your enemy and wouldn't hesitate to kill you if he had the chance.

Don't shoot me for asking, but why don't you discuss this in the shipper thread? :blink:

Yeah, I don't think the shipper thread was up back when I made that post. That's a great excuse right?

I was rather glad the guys left him in the well, although I was disappointed in Mr Menace's lack of resourcefulness there at the end. :P I was a little disappointed that they didn't make sure, though. What if someone happens along and rescues the SOB?

Does the guy work for the goverment? If she kills the guy she'd be committing a crime and since the higher powers of the goverment is on the guy's side, they can use it against her. She does already have enemies though... I don't know, I'm gonna stop thinking about it. And Veronica isn't the only person who could have killed him. LJ could have as well!

He could get rescued. He doesn't seem like the type of person that would die easily.

If she had him knocked out (she must have, to have time to free folks), she could have at least tied him up or something . . . but she must have had him out if she had time to get LJ and what's-his-name (I really need to learn that guy's name . . . :lol:smiley:. (And, gee, if it were me, I wouldn't be "Oh LJ, be a good boy and kill the bad man for me." He's just a kid! Besides, by that time, he could be waking up anyway.)

But that's just me. (shrug) I'm not blaming Veronica, just saying, hey girl. Maybe she shouldn't have entered the kitchen if she can't stand the heat . . . of course by the time she realized what she was getting into, it was already too late, huh? ^_^ But that's part of why this is fun.

You notice the result though, the guy did wake up pretty soon and catch up with them since what's-his-name wasn't moving so well.

Hmm in way T-Bag kinda keeps the team strong! The team might be more united since they're all hating T-Bag together. Psst, this in no way means I don't want him freed, I hope he gets kicked out.

Welll... we all knew it wasn't going to be T-Bag really, simply because he was the obviously desirable choice.

One thing that kinda pissed me off... Even though Abruzzi did go through a conversion of sorts, it wouldn't have made him totally naive. As much as I love the whole concept of John turning to God, I am appalled (1) that they would let him be the one to die (thank God he isn't actually dead yet, though I have little hope *sob* :cry:), and (2) that he thought for a second that it would be enough to get T-Bag's "word" that he would step out of the group. GEEZ.

Anyways. Good ep, I guess. Probably my least favorite out of them all, tho. But that's not saying much since I pretty much love all the others to death (well, barring some parts :rolleyes:). :D

A lot of the stuff in this show was predictable. Like how T-Bag wasn't the one who got it. Like how Hale has had a change of heart (and how he will likely be followed and shot before he can tell V anything in the next ep), etc. etc. *sigh* Except Lincoln being an idiot never did cross my mind. Getting himself thrown in the SHU? Come on. Being in prison so long has severely damaged his grey cells.

I hope Sucre doesn't betray Michael. :mellow:

Back