private or public schools?

would u like to go to a private school or public school

• private

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • public

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mystery_chick said:
I dont' think that's necessarily a good thing, i mean in elementary school, it's great, but once you hit high school, it should be your responsibility to keep track of your work, not your teacher. Think about it, if you're not used to actually asking for your work, and assumes that your teacher's going to automatically give it to you, then what happens when university comes and your prof probably wont' even end up knowning your name? are you sayi:rolleyes:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1002048"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
wait, i don't completely understand what you're saying. we do keep track of our work. and well, they don't ask us everything. i mean, we do hafta ask for help with something if we don't get it. but you know, my school teaches completely differently than other schools. almost everything is done individually, on an individual program. for k-5 grade math was the only time i did math in a seminars. and when i was younger i had geography, history and english in seminars but the only classes now that i do in a seminar or spanish and current events. everything else i do individually. and you know what, this whole system is very different, so very different. and if i try to explain it to everybody it'll be all so very confusing to you all. and you know what, when i get to highschool i'll have to adjust to the system everybody else goes through. it will be a big change for me. and you know what, my school isn't even one school. there's seven of them but all in different locations around the US. some of them are k-8, some of them are k-12. but these schools are very good. and they even train their own teachers because the teaching system is different. and it's based all on the Study Technology by L. Ron Hubbard, the creator of Scientology. Most of the kids at my school are not, and i repeat NOT, Scientoligists. and you know, i didn't really wanna get into all this but aghh. if you want, type up Delphi Academy on Google an dyou'll get a ton of links.

Back