Private School Costs!

i go to the best private school in my country ( el salvador). it´s very expensive but it´s very good too. they teach us 4 lenguages and arts. we have school trips to france and things like that. it´s very hard too but we have great teachers most of them europeans.
the problem here in my country is that the public schools are really bad and that´s not the case in america for example.if i would live in the us i would probably go to a public school.

me go 2 1 of dem publik skewls, we ain't learnin' moch.

Actually I like going to a public, never been in a private one, but my parents just send me to the local schools since my grades are fairly good.

we used to do accelerated math, but then they kind of gave up on it, half of us were doing a year ahead of ourselves and then sometimes we'd be getting up to two years ahead, so they just decided to do regular algebra.

well i went to a private girls school in London, and it cost £15,000 ($22,000) a year, but i had some award thing i got when we took the exams so it would have been more expensive than that, i think about £20,000 ($29,500) a year. god that ridiculous. and it was just my mum who paid for it all. i should be nicer to her.

my private skool is getting dumber and dumber.... and way too pricy and shizz....they made everyone buy this new skirt so we can all look thge same and nice for church ONCE a month and the skirt is like a lotta money....and they juss got these new uniforms not required but really cute so i wanted them ;) hehe....but its still way too much.....my mom gets these discounts from our price its not a lot but with 5 kids it is.... like 8 thousand or something but then if u have more than one child the price lowers and stuff .......and plus uniforms ...soccer ...track ...t-shirts u buy when homecoming comes around and stuff .... so yeah its a lot

i really wanna go to public and my public skools are really good skools so im trying to do sumthin to get me outa private like kicked out :thinking: :lol: ...haha it should be intersting ^_^

My high school is about $7000 a year including books and uniforms and stuff. Given the choice, I'd pick public. My school is Catholic, and I disagree with the Church on a lot of things, and I don't really believe in God. Plus, I think you're exposed to more ideas and cultures in public schools. And I hate uniforms.

i went to a priavet school for 9 years of my life now im in a public school thank god! i hated my private school it was a waste of maoney for 8,000 a eyar i beilve yuk!

I'm at a private school, but it doesn't cost much, because the church pays a lot. (It's a catholic school) I think we have to pay 40 € for month....so that's not much.

I go to a private Christian school for 6-12 graders and it's 8,000 dollars. We have fundraisers too, but it's usually for the trips we have (we go to London in 12th grade) or for charity.

Well in here we have only one private school in the county and it happens to be only 200KM from my house so I'm not going there :smiley: so our school system is good. Now in high school we have to pay the books, but lunch and teaching is free. everything before that all the way form pre-school to grade 9 is free.

Last year I was in private school in another country and my school costed like 21,000 dollars for the year but great thing about being expatriate is that we didn't have to pay for the school since the company did. So now I know what it's like to be a private school girl :P

Back