Private School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one that goes to a Private school?? The uniforms aren't that bad i have been wearing them since kindegarten so im use to it, its just the rules they SUCK!! haha but at least im leaving its my last year and im goin to a better Private school with BETTER rules haha, but i do wish sometimes i went to a public school

I don't think you are, I know some others here who go to a private school. My mom wants me to go to one, actually, she wants me to go to boarding school, BUT she doesn't wanna spend all that money on me!!! So, I'm lucky... :D

There's only one private school where I live, and it's a religious school, so I wouldn't be going there. I like plain ol' public school.

I go to a public school. Very normal, just a regular school. No uniforms, though. but I think you're not alone, there are a bunch of people that go to private schools too! :smiley:

It was funny. Like the first month I was up at college I went to this punk rock show and made friend with this crazy group of guys all goth looking and pierced. IT turned out they all went to the catholic school in my hometown lol

I've been in both a public and private school. They both have their pros and cons. Like I can't stand all the ghetto wannabes in my school. Its full of em. Its kind of annoying at my school i'm in now (public) b/c when i walk into classrooms people have a tendency to think that I'm a teacher. Its honestly tough for me, as I don't want to be be like everyone else in their ghetto clothes. You get a really bad rap when you wear a shirt that ironed, that fits right and a pair of shoe shoes. But the ghetto kids find it humorous when I push one of the guys up into the wall, holding his collar and say "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

I don't really fit in anywhere. People in public school think I'm stuck up, just because I still refuse to wear overly tight jeans and headbands the wrong way.

I didn't really enjoy private school all that much. But it had its ups and downs. And my phobia of plaid pleated skirts. hehe.

*disclaimer*: I have nothing against ghetto people. Just lay off about my lack of sneakers everyday and condeming what I wear.

Eh..you know what I would really like...a public school in a suburban town...I think I had my most pleasant stay there...

public middle school in a suburban town!!! really quiet. everyone is really nice!!! we have a few weirdos. im not kinding like 2 thoguh. theyre nuts. we have a blue ribbon schools sytem and we have a few private schools too. we can wear bascially waheever we want, but there are rules and regulations. like guys boxers cant be showing, girls (this one stinks ) can waer tanktops or flipflops. why not? and there are sopme other weird rules but basically its a great school.

Shoutout to all of u at RDMS!!! U ROCK!!! (sry but no one is actually in this forum so that shout out was basically for nothing and no one!

I go to a private Catholic high school. I've been in a private Catholic school since third grade. Like other people have mentioned, it has its pros and cons. But for the record, many stereotypes about private schools aren't true.

We're not all stuck-up rich people. My HS and middle schools were both poor private schools.

Uniforms aren't that bad. At least you don't have to think about what to wear. (and since I don't have much clothes, ppl wont notice that i always wear the same thing :P )

My parents are so weird about schooling! I go to a private school now! I went to a catholic school since I was 6 till 2 years ago. Now, I go to this private gifted school! It's great cause we DON"T have to wear uniforms, but have really strict teachers! I mean we can wear sandels unless we wear socks. I like my school cause it's small and nice, BUT i hate ther preps!

:smiley: i like the public school that i go to, but i don't think i would mind uniforms that much....the only reason i wouldn't is cuz i would look stupid or sumthin but everyone would look the same so..................it wouldn't matter and like AA said-it's one less thing to think about in the morning.....maybe then i could concentrate more on the door i keep walking into! :D

i go to public school. but LOTS of my friends go to private schools and some have to wear uniforms. it doesn't seem so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back