Private School

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a private school from K-8th grade and I liked it. I didn't mind the uniforms that much. Then for high school, I went to a public school and enjoyed it there, too.

quietgirl27012 said:
It was funny. Like the first month I was up at college I went to this punk rock show and made friend with this crazy group of guys all goth looking and pierced. IT turned out they all went to the catholic school in my hometown lol
haha thats funny . .yeah there are a lotta those at my cahtolic school too, i know its shcking to think they go to a private school

I went to private Catholic school for 6 years and the rest were at public school...I would actually rather that public school had uniforms...but yeah, private school's rules do suck. The public school had more issues than the private though...there was a huge drug problem...there were police officers there every single day! and drug-finding dogs...it was really sad that they had to resort to that. And people who go to private school are NOT stuck up preppy people.

Jonathan, BizzutyBobby, Mike "GA" Vaughn (from the old forums), dmaniel_2000, and I go to the same private high school, but we dont have uniforms :D . but i kinda always imagined our school as the preppy uniformed type, but once u go there, u see that not everyone is that way.

I go to private school too. Sometimes I wish that I could just go to the public school near my house, but most of the time I'm a happy camper.

I got o a private school to and I love it. I have never gone to a public school so I dont really know the difference. But I love my friends and I love how small it is that is all I can say even though it is not that small but its all realtively speaking that is

I think the ppl who naturally open this topic and click on it are ppl who fgo to private schools cuz it is in the title. there are lots of ppl on here that go to public schools. open a public school topic and you will see

I go to private school to! But you wouldn't know it, it's very relaxed. We have more freedom than most public schools. And half our classes arent really classes its kinda amusing.

i go to a very very small rural public school, never been to a private school and even if i wanted to, the area i live in is so rural that i would probably have to move somewhere else to go to a private school (people i know have done it though)

Alias Elle said:
Alright, I'm in the ultimate situation-- private, Catholic, all girls school. Could it get any worse?

~Me :angel2:
Hey, that's the same for me as well! But at the schools here, regardless private or public, we hafta wear uniforms.

Well, see, ours are supposed to be uniforms, but we, uh, modify them to fit our fashion needs. Basically, I roll my skirts really short and never button the top button of my long sleeve white blouse! Okay, I know that's not a lot, but most girls don't even wear the school sweatshirt (they wear their own) and the tennis shoes are supposed to be white, but guess what, I wear shoes with blue stars and aqua blue stripes and they don't care!

Hmm, at least u get to modify urs, my school cares about it and all, and our summer uniform is like a parachute, not very good when a gust of wind comes by...plus it vaguely resembles a minty wrapper

I go to a public school, but it's a private school so...don't try and understand the mentality of that.

I modify my uniform, but then the Prefects give me work squad, confinscate my accesories and generally give me a hard time. But I give them a hard time as well so I hues I deserve it. I'm at an all girls school, so I can afford to make certain alterations that I wouldn't make at a co-ed...

I go to a private school and its a catholic school too.It gets boaring sometimes cause u have church every friday and u have religion school.But my sisters have been all ther life ther from pre-kinder to 12th grade and now that they are not its my turn.It gets BOARING!!!!!!!Ive always wanted to go to a public shool. :smiley: :rolleyes: :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back