pro or anti-vegetarianism or vegans

:Ponder: what's Athlete?

I just hate when people bother me about it. It dosen't happen as much but when I first became a vegetarin all I heard was 'but meat is soo good" or "I could never do that" or the worst "It's normal for humans to eat meat."

yeah!! i hate that too!!

I'm not a vegetarian, I respect those that are. It's great that you're standing up for something you believe in by giving up meat, I wish I could do that, but I like meat too much.

cinders said:
heh you're gonna have to try hard nay, but maybe you can get me in a moment of weakness.

or maybe i can trade that for you to like athlete.
[post="1423459"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Damn it...stupid mission...think i might abort it...hmmm

then again...a trade sounds interesting...might think about that...might be persuaded to like athlete for that... hhehehe

As for vegeitarianism...my mum tried to make me one for 2 yrs. i hated it...as i hate veggies..ewwww. therefor ei am a meatatarian...i only eat potatoes, raw carrots and parsnips

I'm not a vegetarian. I cant stand veggies so I'd probably starve if I ever tried to become one.

I dont really eat that much meat either. Mostly hamburgers, and some chicken. But I do eat alot of turkey because my mom is always buying turkey bacon, and other various turkey products :blink:

never could be a vegetarian, i have a weak mind when it comes to meat.... 🤤
gonna be living together with 3 vegetarian friends though, oh god, i'll never have a peaceful meal again :mellow: ;)

cinders said:
hate veggies, that is cold nay! i think we should all club together and become canibals for that statement
[post="1426367"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No you silly moo!!! :rolleyes: i meant i hate veggies as in vegetables, not veggies as in vegetarians. :lol: see what lack of meat does to the brain. hahaha.. please don't kill me. :thinking:

^
:lol:

I like chicken and sea food too much. I couldnt do it. And i get very angry and irritable when im hungry, so i cant imagine what id be like if i didnt have meat. lets just say that if that happened? STTAAAND BAACK!

Back