Add-on Conflict problem of score

What is the game? If you can add the .zip/.tar file I could try it on my site and see if it's the game or something on your side.

this is the game, but the bejewel not score too, this

sorry for my english

Attachments

• game_mahjongg3DTribal132v32Sparky.tar
    259 KB · Views: 100
Okay, I just loaded it and tested it. Works fine for me. So let's go through the steps of loading a new game.

1. Add New Game
  2. Enter the game title. This doesn't matter that much. You can call it pretty much anything you want.
  3. Enter the slug name. This is VERY IMPORTANT! The slug MUST MATCH the EXACT file name of the swf file. So in this case the slug MUST BE mahjongg3DTribal132v32Sparky
  4. Put in the category and the system, which is usually going to be IPB.
  5. Hit continue.
  6. Here's where it gets weird because the system doesn't just go to the next screen. Click List Games and click on the game you just added.
  7. Add the swf file.
  8. Add any additional files. In this case they would be the two files in the gamedata folder. In this case it's mahjongg3DTribal132v32Sparky.txt and v32game.txt.
  9. Save and Exit.
You should be good. The most important part is the slug name. It HAS to be done right or nothing will work.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 229
Ah! That explains why I couldn't copy the issue. I should have thought of that, though. I do remember people having issues.

Sorry I wasn't more help!

Ah! That explains why I couldn't copy the issue. I should have thought of that, though. I do remember people having issues.

Sorry I wasn't more help!

very very thangs for your time, is very important for the comunity peaple for you, very thnaks.

sorry for my english

Back