Programs

AliasALIAS or Britany, since you guys use Adobe then do any of you know how to add another frame to an animated sig in ImageReady?

First work on Photoshop. Work on different layers. Then when you're ready to animate, go to File > Jump To > Adobe ImageReady. At the bottom-left there's a little thing that shows all the frames. You'll start off with one frame. Click the icon (see picture below) to duplicate frames. Then, for each frame, hide the layers you don't want to show. To save, go to File > Save Optimized As, and save...

:smiley:

Press "PrintScreen" and that's it. Just have to paste it. :smiley: (some ppl say Ctrl+PrintScreen, but PrintScreen alone works for me)

ah AliasALIAS, you are one of the greats. Tommy and Brittany being the other Greats. heheheh
Finally someone has explained it to me. Thank God because I was about to go nuts. Im gonna try it tonight because I am bored and not really tired. Thanks again! :D

Man im so stupid grrrrr
When I go to image ready and click the button that you told me to, I start messing around with the layers in one of the frames. But whenever I do that all the pictures in all the frames move around too. Isnt there a way where you can just work on one frame at a time without affecting the others???

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Man im so stupid grrrrr
When I go to image ready and click the button that you told me to, I start messing around with the layers in one of the frames. But whenever I do that all the pictures in all the frames move around too. Isnt there a way where you can just work on one frame at a time without affecting the others???
Work from left to right. Start with the first frame, then the next, and so on.

:D

That's why you work from left to right. The first frame will affect all other frames, but the second frame won't affect the first. :smiley:

Back