Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Programs

Discussion in 'Creative Writing & Arts' started by Intel, Mar 14, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

Just outta curiousity, what programs do u guys use to make your avs, sigs, etc?

2. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

I use Adobe PhotoShop 7.0. And I also TRY to use ImageReady 7.0 for animation.

3. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and ImageReady 7.0 ;)

4. Brittany

Brittany Mrs. Depp

same here.....Adobe is my best friend! hehe. :P

5. Vaughn_Lovah

AliasALIAS or Britany, since you guys use Adobe then do any of you know how to add another frame to an animated sig in ImageReady?

6. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

First work on Photoshop. Work on different layers. Then when you're ready to animate, go to File > Jump To > Adobe ImageReady. At the bottom-left there's a little thing that shows all the frames. You'll start off with one frame. Click the icon (see picture below) to duplicate frames. Then, for each frame, hide the layers you don't want to show. To save, go to File > Save Optimized As, and save...

:)

7. Brittany

Brittany Mrs. Depp

how do you take those snapshots of ur com? I'm always horrible at explaining things with just words....

8. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Press "PrintScreen" and that's it. Just have to paste it. :) (some ppl say Ctrl+PrintScreen, but PrintScreen alone works for me)

9. Brittany

Brittany Mrs. Depp

ah kool! I'll have to try that......

10. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

I have Adobe PhotoDeluxe Business edition 1.1, i can't seem to find if it can animate or not

11. Vaughn_Lovah

ah AliasALIAS, you are one of the greats. Tommy and Brittany being the other Greats. heheheh
    Finally someone has explained it to me. Thank God because I was about to go nuts. Im gonna try it tonight because I am bored and not really tired. Thanks again! :D

12. Vaughn_Lovah

Man im so stupid grrrrr
    When I go to image ready and click the button that you told me to, I start messing around with the layers in one of the frames. But whenever I do that all the pictures in all the frames move around too. Isnt there a way where you can just work on one frame at a time without affecting the others???

13. cgarner

cgarner Rocket Ranger

I use photoplus 5.5 is anybody familiar with that? Anyways how can you download brushes???

14. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Work from left to right. Start with the first frame, then the next, and so on.

:D

15. Vaughn_Lovah

yea but when I try and work on just one frame they all change.

16. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

That's why you work from left to right. The first frame will affect all other frames, but the second frame won't affect the first. :)

17. Vaughn_Lovah

ah ok i get it now.
    thanks. you rock! heheheheh :P