Prohphecy About Sydney

but it can't just tell her to forget. Unless it like triggered somethin in her brain that erased her memory.

Why would she be unconicious? She wouldn't have been that stupid to go after her mother again and get knocked out...

i think irina didn't want her to be mad at her for invading her privacy.. so she knocked her out and is going to approach her later on.. and then tell her about it, and yes, the telling triggered something in her brain to give her temporary amnesia.

SiriCerasi said:
hmm it might be able to! rambaldi is smart and all... HEY!!! maybe IRINA is rambaldi!
What if she is?! I mean, that would explain her knowing that Sydney is the Prophecy Child. AND it explains her livin so long...I mean dang woman! How do you survive the spy world for so long!? LMAO! But yeah...I mean....do ya remember how freaked out she was in The Passage Part II when they got the flower of immortality....what the heck happened with that anyway? Hmm....and the Rambaldi book...she looked aweful happy to get that back...

yeah! it all makes sense! and why she still looks so freaking young... and she wants all her stuff back so she can make some final device! which isnt the telling, that sjust a decoy! for sloane to use his time up one!

YEAH! And the whole time she was in the cell, telling Sydney about the devices, she was really making her get them all so when Irina busted out, she could just waltz into the CIA and do the hokey pokey right out and no one would be able to tell because they're so self absorbed tryin to figure out just where the heck she is!

yeah! except for Jack, who would probably go crazy or somehting. ooooooooo he would be the only one able to tell it was her, he would see right through it and ppl would think he was crazy and send him to BARTNETT! :Ph34r:

yeeeeeeeeees and then Ally will take over her job and get all teh doughnuts!

and Sydney the prophesy child and mommy the rambaldi will take over the world!

LOL!!!that was fun to read! but yes ally has to take over bartnett's job!! when she appeared on countdown the whole time i was thinking, ally thats your job!!!

Quoting the Prophesy again, "This woman, without pretense, will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mt. Sebacio. Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire."

"...will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mt. Sebacio." Maybe she had her effect before going to Mt. Sebacio? And seeing the sky does not disqualify her. It may "quell her fire," but she was still chosen.

ooooooo but since it says "seen my sky" maybe she didnt see the sky maybe its a painting or OOOO MAYBE SHE HASTA SEE IT IN THE MACHINE since you know its called the telling so mayube it shows her a picture of the sky and THEN she isnt the prophesy child anymor! but it will only show her after it is done with her

Back