Prohphecy About Sydney

Yeah, or what if like, he LIVES in the sky or somethin, (just humor me here) and he knew he was gonna live there or...baH! I think maybe it's a painting, like you said, or somethin like that. But wait, she IS the PC, I mean, supposedly, if we can trust what Irina is saying, but if she's chosen, so if they show her the thing after she's done...there's really no point.

SiriCerasi said:
OOOOOO MAYBE RAMBALDI IS GOD!!!
AHH! no.. blasphemy :P

But I don't think so. That's too weird. And if he worked for the pope, who works for the church, which is for God, it'll be like working for yourself :blink:

AliasALIAS said:
SiriCerasi said:

But I don't think so. That's too weird. And if he worked for the pope, who works for the church, which is for God, it'll be like working for yourself :blink:
buuuuuuuut maybe thats how the pope relaly hears god! ITS A CONSPIRACY! LMAO!

and if Irina is Rambaldi and Rambaldi is God then God is really a GODDESS!!! WOOHOOOOOOO GO WOMEN!

SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
SiriCerasi said:

and if Irina is Rambaldi and Rambaldi is God then God is really a GODDESS!!! WOOHOOOOOOO GO WOMEN!
YES!! That's what I think too!!! Wow, we really think alike!

SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
SiriCerasi said:

But he was killed for being a heretic. Ironic, isn't it? Being killed by people who's religion revolve around you. ;)

AliasALIAS said:
SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
SiriCerasi said:

But he was killed for being a heretic. Ironic, isn't it? Being killed by people who's religion revolve around you. ;)
maybe he was killed because he told everyone he was god but no one believed him. or maybe because ppl are *cough*sexist*couch* and always show god as a male instead of "genderless" and so when irina came out saying she was god(dess) but shes a female they said "no BLASPHEMY" and killed her

Well, anyways, that's just too weird for Alias (not that Rambaldi isn't weird enough himself) :lol:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
Well, anyways, that's just too weird for Alias (not that Rambaldi isn't weird enough himself) :lol:
well.. thats my theory and ill stand by it :lol:
yeah, and plus, Alias is just weird, so it COULD be possible...
yeah if syd can disappear for two years why cant Irina be god?

SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
yeah, and that would explain all the weird things, like how she knew that Sydney was the Prophecy Girl.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
yeah, and that would explain all the weird things, like how she knew that Sydney was the Prophecy Girl.
yeah! i mean how better to know than if she made her that? she is her daughter, maybe she wanted to protect her

SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
yeah! i mean how better to know than if she made her that? she is her daughter, maybe she wanted to protect her
wait, so if she's god, and Sydney is her daughter, then doesn't that make her a goddess? and still yet, if Sydney is the Prophecy Child, then isn't Irina the prophecy mother? Maybe she has a role in the prohecy too...

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SiriCerasi said:
AliasALIAS said:
wait, so if she's god, and Sydney is her daughter, then doesn't that make her a goddess? and still yet, if Sydney is the Prophecy Child, then isn't Irina the prophecy mother? Maybe she has a role in the prohecy too...
ooo so Syd is the goddess! we knew that already... ;)

and yeah, ill bet irina has a big part to play

Back