Season 3 Project Black Hole!

jems

michael's widow in mourning
so i was watching the episode and Sloane had to kind of shove Jack into realizing what the covenant were after - but then "trust me" and jack spills about project Black Hole - are we to assume Sloane already knew about it or that jack spilled his guts about it??? would jack tell him if he didnt know already??

did i miss something or wot?

Hmmm - I found that curious how Sloane already seemed to know what the covenant might be after (well it seemed that way to me) That might have been part of his whole I can't be the mole felgercarb - which brings up another question -

If Sloane was supposedly at the table in Full Disclosure and is looking like he might be headed down Covenant lane, why would Lauren set him up to look like the mole? Cast more doubt on him truly being bad or is someone else in charge of the Covenant?

i don't think he was at the table - i think irina is more likely covenant leader - thats why she got sark!

still think they're all in it togehter mind you - the 3 baddies. :smiley:

but suzi - did you think Sloane knew about project Black Hole or not??

1. Sloane obviously knew what Project Black Hole is. (Doubtlessly it is he who told Jack what the Covenant was after; he definitely told them about the key.)

2. But he looked very surprised to hear that Dixon had access to it.

3. Jack paused to consider before revealing his knowledge to Sloane. My feeling is that he expects that it is moot because Dixon assuredly will lose his access to Project Black Hole immediately. He has proven that he is a security risk.
;)

Back