Project S.A.B France

Sabella

Cadet
Okies, so I thought I'd make a new topic for my holiday to France, so I have! I leave tommorow morning for la France, and I'll be gone for 3 weeks! I just wanted to tell you guys this! And the people who miss me (if there are such people) can concregate here and discuss what I'll be doing, erm one of the campsites I am going to does have internet access and I'm not sure about the other but it's pretty expensive so I'll do it a few times and check in here and tell you guys what I'm up to, but anyway I'll miss you guys loads and I'll miss being here, I hate to think what life without AA will be like for 3 weeks! Ok so you might be wondering where I'm going, so I'll tell you, I'm off to Bretagne (Brittany) and the Loire! I hope it will be hot but the weather in the north of france can be dodgy sometimes! So we'll see, I haven't actually got address for you to send me post if you want ... wait a mo, I'll go see *wanders off* okies I can't find it but ah well, anyway have a great 3 weeks :byesad: love ya guys xxx

OMG OMG OMG Sab I'm going to miss u!!!!! well maybe when U get back I'll be ready to update my fict!!! I know its been like forever!! I'll send u part of it while u gone maybe!!?
SYD

Bye guys it's 5:13 am here and I'm preparing to leave, so erm thanks, I'm shattered! and bye :byesad:

EDIT: Well I've actually found a lot of stuff I have to pick up, and my parents and brother aren't up yet, I think we have to leave a 6:30 am, I'm not sure and we're going through the tunnel cos they cancelled the ferry in Newhaven which is just terribly annoying, is anyone still here?

EDIT (2) - I've gotta go get ready now, bye guys :byesad: xxx

:shock:

I had no freakin' idea that you were going to France! I wasn't even AWARE of this until... Well, now, acos of your pee emmy! :cry: *sniff* BELLA!

*bawls into Bella's shoulder which is now in France*

I'm going to miss you so much, girlieeee! :cry: But... But I hope you have lotsa fun in Fwance for the thwee weeks that you're there... And stay safe, okay? That's the most important thing of all, cos Cai wants her Bella coming back in once piece. Deal? Dea. *shakes hand*

ARRRGGGHHH!!

*is still in shock*

Love you, Bella!

Cai
x

Hey guys so Im writing from france, from a french keyboard and its weird, all the letters are wrong, ahh help me, wheres the apostrophes and exclaimation marks, this is too scary! ahh found one! yay! anyway I`ve gotta say I`m a little disappointed at how many pages this thread has! write more guys! so its been a week and a half and i`ll be back in another week and a half, I`m moving campsites tomorrow, it`s a 3 hour journey! I hope you guys are enjoying your summer! And thanks to all you guys for coming and wishing me goodbye, thanks; I hope your all well, I keep having to delete commas cos I can`t get a grip on where the "m" is! anyway I`ll see you guys around later! Use the thread more please! love ya xxx :byesad:

I REALLY don't want to be mean aliascazUK, but that was just an unnecessary comment. It won't do anything but make Sabella feel bad (And that's what it was intended for.) If you don't like what she's saying, and it doesn't effect you in anyway, just stay out of the board.

And on a happier note: I hope you're having a great time Sabella and I hope your trip only gets better! :D

awww poor Sabella :console: just remember to have fun while you're in france! maybe the thread will pick up in a few days and you'll have loads of pages to read. :smiley:

aliasobsessed89 said:
I REALLY don't want to be mean aliascazUK, but that was just an unnecessary comment. It won't do anything but make Sabella feel bad (And that's what it was intended for.)  If you don't like what she's saying, and it doesn't effect you in anyway, just stay out of the board.

And on a happier note: I hope you're having a great time Sabella and I hope your trip only gets better! :D
[post="1441984"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didnt make that comment to make Sabella feel bad because im not that kind of person all i was saying is that is it really necessary to a thread dedicated to yourself and moan when people dont post in it. Is'nt that what Pm's are for or the random?. Im not being mean just stating that there are a lot of threads like this in the member lounge, that just fill it full of stuff that a large amount of the members on here have no interest in. I have no grudge against people wanting to talk to their friends on here at all.

^ she's right, she's not that sort of person... well, not all the time. :P and there are lots of threads... :thinking:

hope you're having a nice time bella. :smiley:

I didnt make that comment to make Sabella feel bad because im not that kind of person all i was saying is that is it really necessary to a thread dedicated to yourself and moan when people dont post in it. Is'nt that what Pm's are for or the random?. Im not being mean just stating that there are a lot of threads like this in the member lounge, that just fill it full of stuff that a large amount of the members on here have no interest in. I have no grudge against people wanting to talk to their friends on here at all.

Yes but saying somthing mean isn't going to make her close the board. Nor is it going make people stop making the boards. It has absolutly no purpose. And i seriously doubt you were oblivious to the fact it would hurt her feelings.

Thanks, this thread was made for my friends to wish me a happy holiday and say bye if they wished, i only didn`t do it by pms because this way is time effective and it means I have a place to go when I`m on in France to talk to all the people who know me on here about what I`m doing which incidently is futuroscope tomorrow. And if you hadn`t noticed SYDAPO04 made a thread telling people she was away and nobody made a complaint about that! I`m sorry but I don`t know why I am being picked on, I am not attention seeking, I am just trying to tell fellow members of this site what I am up to if they wish to know or are wondering :smiley:

back to a happy note, I am having a fab time and the caravan I have at this site is much better, not ants or insects, it is good and sunny, but the keyboard is still a pain! I hope you are all enjoying your summer and are well!

Sabella xxx

not to have a go but stop crying out for attention its lame, yeah im in one of those moods

excuseme, but that is extremely helpful, if u think its lame, keep it to yourself, and go post on another board something happy , you really dont have to go out of your way to state that. It's just not ethical. And yes there are plenty of these threads, because people like these posts and we like posting in them, if you dont like them, refrain from using them , just dont be mean to another member , you do not have to come in here so it should not bother you. I think even if you were in a mood when you were out of the mood u should have deleted the post, the fact that it is still here for sabella to see, just shows lack of remorse.

and sabella, i am missing you awfully, come back soon girl, i need retail therapy.

Back