Project S.A.B Paris

Sabella

Cadet
I just wanted to say Au Revoir to you guys although I will be back shortly, I miss all of you guys loads :group: But I think I come back next friday, I really don't know! I leave on Monday! So you wanna say goodbye, you can here or just PM me! Ooh I also wanted to tell you that Cinders has also gone on holiday, I mean she didn't say goodbye, but she's gone for 2 weeks to Crete, lucky! -_- Anyway I hope to take loads of lovely pictures around Paris so when I get back, you can see them all! Have a great week guys, especially for those people who have just finished their exams, woo! Go us! Ok so I'll see you guys later! :byesad:

Sabella xxx :smiley:

:sadangel: i miss my bella

omg sab i hope you're having the best time and remember that all of us here on AA love you and will miss you, if not already are missing you (i am)

:hug: :group:

luv juju :harp:

i'm going to miss you sabby! i hope you have an amazing time in paris! you lucky dog! :P you have to take me next time! even though i live across the atlantic ocean :P

luv ya doll! have fun! enjoy the french bread :D

Thanks Peanut, I will take loads of pics :D

Aaww Tasha :hug: I haven't spoken to you in a while, I will make a mental note to email you more cos I don't see you a lot on MSN! And you're such an amazing friend, I'll miss ya :byesad:

Hey! Have a great trip Sab!!!....you're going and you don't know when you come back...would be all a bit too spontaneous for me :P
Have loadsa fun!!!

And eat LOADS!!!

:woot:
Jai :rain:

Thanks Jai :hug: so I suppose this is me about to leave well tommorow morning but I have to get up pretty early so I won't be able to come on then! I hope you all have a great week, and I'll be back on friday (hopefully with a tan if it's nice) I'm gonna miss you guys loads even though I'm going for 5 days which is quite pathetic but oh well! Bye :byesad: love you guys!

Sabella xxx

Ahhhhh...you shall be facing the evile sun! And you know how I feel about that :P...*EEEEEEEEEnjoy yourself!* :bye: *bon voyage* (Are you going by plane or train? :confused:)

:cry:
i never got to say bye to Cinders!!
ahhh i feel so bad.
i guess she'll read this at some point... so: :hug: bye hun, miss my chats with my mind twin! ;)

and i said so on msn, but Sabella byebye and have a nice trip.

Oh cool Bella! I've never been to France...wanna go sometime seeing as it's so easy to get to by train...:smiley:

And I think the last thing I said to Jess was a threat of what I'd do if she didn't come to AR3 with Sab(tickets are up now!)

Jai :rain:

(one word) eek! I might be able to persuade my friend Sophie to come cos I introduced her and she is so addicted and loves Vaughn, it's so good to finally talk to one of my best mates that like Vaughn (y)

Back