Promo for new season

I saw a promo for it and i was wondering if anyone else did. It was on a link i found but now it's not working. Ill do my best to re-cap. There isnt really any spoilers so i wont put it in text plus it was on tv.

there are brief little scenes: charisma carpenter's character says "oh hi, come on in" (she looks like she isnt fully dressed.

another shot of veronica running on a street on a cliff with her saying in a voicover "this is neptune nothing is an accident".

it shows scenes of her with whoever may be at the door. "there is something you need to know"

logan and weevil talking and logan bloody lying on a street with a knife.

A whole bunch of press crowding outside a doorway.

Sorry i coudnt find a working link or remember more.

it also says in big words "the secrets" ..."the lies"... "the crime" and veronica lookign really shocked.

me too! but ctv will probably screw it up so i have to wait for the dvd's... less than a year to go! :woot: :woot: wait.... i have a question will ctv be airing the episodes air when upn does or wait til the summer becuase the reason why they did the summer last year was because they were late snagging the cnadian rights to veronica mars.

i was wondering that myself! i don't think i could wait until next summer to see the second season of veronica mars- it would kill me :thud:

my friend mentioned to me the other day that she heard NBC was going to show season 2, but don't quote me on that :P

wow that was more than i saw!! i cant wait for it!!! did anyelse think it was weird when duncan was pointing and looked like he was screaming, there is also a 2 minute clip from the season premiere veronica is working at a resterant and looks like a lot of people failed a drug test. in the words of veronica mars "just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in!"

Suzi that was my fav part also!:lol: :P I would also like to join the squeeeeeee :woot: :woot:

OMFG!!!!!! after re-watching the promo over and over (haha) BIG i mean BIG spoiler
I know who is at the door!!!!!!!! leah you were right it is logan! and leo was coming there to look for him, becuase logan gets framed for stabbing some guy that night and leo says "i know he is here" IT"S Logan!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

1#ALIAS#1 said:
Suzi that was my fav part also!:lol:  :P  I would also like to join the squeeeeeee :woot:  :woot:

OMFG!!!!!! after re-watching the promo over and over (haha) BIG i mean BIG spoiler
I know who is at the door!!!!!!!! leah you were right it is logan! and leo was coming there to look for him, becuase logan gets framed for stabbing some guy that night and leo says "i know he is here" IT"S Logan!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:
[post="1477639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Am I good or what?

I haven't seen THAT promo yet. WHERE IS IT?

Edited to say that I found the promo and watched it.

I am so right. I'm guessing now that Logan runs away from the scene after that person - a cop? - says "put that knife down, son" (or whatever) - and hides out at Veronica's. He tells her all this, so we get to see the flashback, and somewhere along the line she tells him about his father. Then Leo shows up - I really like Leo, so I'm glad to see him back - and tells her to let him take away Logan. Which I think she will, 'cause it seems that everything is cleared up by the time their senior year begins.

And that one little snippit with Duncan pointing at Veronica... maybe it's him confessing his love to her. Since he's supposed to do that at some point.

I am so excited for this new season now. I have a question, was the quality of the video really bad and choppy for any one else??
so...it's final, the person at the door is Logan. can't believe that it has been solved.
I thought I read somewhere that CBS did pick it up. i'm going to go check the cbs website for the schedule.

me too if it shown there i will be soooo happy, the quality wasnt great for me but not choppy. that promo was better than the one for alias! (dont chop my head off for saying that :P )

ok, I checked CBS and CTV. It's sounds more like CTV is gonna show the second season, they posted the early sign on for VM for it's second season and it said to watch CTV to see what happens. However on CBS, it just says when it's on during the summer. i think they would decide before they air the season finale, for ctv it's next week and for cbs is i think next friday.

i checked ctv local listings and next thursday and sunday it isnt being shown so they might skip the last two episodes because i cant find them anywhere on the next two weeks listings. (n)

could they be skipping a couple of weeks so they are in time till upn's season premiere? cause they don't show sunday of next week, so they could be keeping it on sundays, cause the o.c is on thursdays.

eta: nevermind, I was scanning over the ctv forum site and cam across this http://ctvbb.insinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1779

it basically says that ctv is not airing it in the fall but might in the spring or summer. someone has banned watching or going on the forum, i can't remember but many other people are following suit. So our only hope is CBS, but they haven't gotten good enough ratings for VM to sign it up for the new season. (n). so I shall stop watch ctv because they have stopped airing VM, Alias and Charmed and plus, their new shows they signed aren't that good anyways, their all reality shows :angry:.

Yup, CTV is being stupid about it. Big surprise. Why do they hoarde all the good shows if they're not going to show them?

It's the same with Alias, why pick it up only to shove it to Sundays at 5?

Give it to someone else.

Kewii said:
Yup, CTV is being stupid about it.  Big surprise.  Why do they hoarde all the good shows if they're not going to show them?

It's the same with Alias, why pick it up only to shove it to Sundays at 5?

Give it to someone else.
[post="1477976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
could not agree more!

Back