Season 5 Promo for new season...

There is a promo for the new season at ABC.com.
Just scroll down a little but and theres an alias thumbnail link to the promo.

Go here

Looks pretty awesome.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
ohhh that one's old :lol: it can out like 3 weeks ago

still good though, better then nothing :P
[post="1496668"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea yea our little Nat videofilmed it for us ;) :hug:

you mean came or ^_^

there IS a new one out, i haven't seen it yet though
but i've seen pics
looks interesting....

i've been looking for a clip for two days now!!!!
arg!
if anyone finds one, can you PLEASE pm me with the link?
thanks.

I've seen the promo, but I had never seen it while just sitting there, and not expecting it. I was with my fiends and it wa just before lost, and we weren't really patying attention to the TV, and than all of a sudden I saw Sydney, I screamed so loud. My dad actually came down to see what was making me scream (he thought it was a centipede or something), lmao :D :D .

~Andrea :angelic:

In the past I've never had a problem downloading promos to my computer. I can usually get around mms problems and such.

This year they have switched to Flash Videos (FLV). Which has made it more challenging. The problem that I can't figure out is what the pathname is. It's really got me perplexed, normally this takes me a few minutes at the most.

If anyone is wondering, the path that I have figured out is:
14263/media/promos/358-ALS1-5030-4EFL_abc_f7.flv

I just can't figure out what the first part is. If anyone else gets it let me know.

Thanks

I uploaded the new AOL clip, you can download it here:
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=2253542

[EDIT: If anyone figures out the pathname for the flv file let me know. I am giving up for the moment. I just realized that the clip I uploaded earlier was missing the last few seconds. I have now updated the link with the full clip. Sorry about that.]

I have uploaded 4 preview scenes that were on Yahoo:

Clip 1: "The Girl's Alive" - Something's not right with Sydney's rescuers.
Clip 2: "Marital Privilege" - Jack informs Sydney of the case against Vaughn.
Clip 3: "Wrong About Him" - Sydney expresses her doubts to Dixon.
Clip 4: "Extraction Point" - Syd gets surprising news at the worst time.

You can get the clip from here:
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=8040826

Did anyone see the clip that was shown during JG's visit on the Ellen Degenres show? It was definitely One that I had not seen.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am sooooooooooo psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :cheers:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
:thud:
🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces: :bounces:
:confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti:
😌

Back