Season 4 promo for this week?

well if indeed the next epi us detente and this is the promo for it then

erm excuse me (and no I am not asking to be spoiled) but what in the world is going on in this scene????????? is syd's brain fried-------------:thinking:---------again!!!!!!! What is up with jack and why is she saying all that stuff to vaughn :(

if you didn't catch the promo you can view it - here

OMFG! OMFG!! FINALLY SAW IT AND HOLY SH*T!! I THINK IM GONNA DIE! Syd's mind is being invaded by demons causes her to go insane....and i swear to god! Vaughn better tell Syd he loves her during this and so causing Syd to hear those 3 little words she fights the demons off and snaps out of it,runs into Vaughns arms and declares her love to him as well. OMG i hope thats what happens!! Im gonnna be crying like a freakin baby during this too! Damn...

I can't wait to see the return of crazy!Syd! it reminds me of Julia a bit. I love it when Alias goes slightly sci-fi, like in Conscious.

I read the hidden spoiler and omg Syd doesn't really trust Vaughn and thinks he's lying. :( I can't wait to see Syd coo-coo. This is going to be very interesting. :woot:

OMG!!! I saw the preview on AOL yesterday and i was freaking out and sceaming. I probably shouldn't have seen the preview its going to make it harder to wait 2 weeks its hard enough for me to wait 1 week. Dame just another reason for me to hate Bush :angry: . I think it's a great storyline for Syd because we rarely see her all crazy. I like how Jack and Vaughn are teaming up to find the antidot for her i like it when vaughn and jack team up. Usually syd is the one saving people i think it's great now that she needs the saving. For you guys who saw the AOL preview all the stuff that she was telling Vaughn was probably exactly what she felt but never said because she was saine. I wonder if she will remember what she said or does after she recovers. I hope it dosn't affect their relationship but make it stronger. It's hard to wait only 12 more days!!! :lol:

*squeaks* PROMO LOOKS SO GOOD! :woot: For once, maybe we'll have a good ep! :D Can't wait for that Lauren line... Finally, Vaughn gets what's coming to him
even if it is hallucinogen-induced ranting on Syd's part :lol:

Actually no this dosen't count as a interuption. What I understand from reading what JJ said on the matter is that usually when shows airs, in the middle of the season they show re runs of ealier episodes from the season because the actor's need a break. JJ said that, that won't be happening this season. They weren't taking into consideration interuptions like the State of The Union. So in a scence it is airing uninterupted that no re-runs of the ealier episoeds in the season will be shown in the middle of the season because the actor's don't need the break. I really needed to get that off my chest. Do you understand now?

ETA: I would also think the crew would need a break I'm such a idiot.

fivetoesonefoot said:
i would just like to say that didn't abc say that we would see alias straight no breaks? this counts as a break *argh*
[post="1186012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

what does syd say to vaughn!?!?!?! what did she say that would make the relationship stronger! and y doesnt she trust him! omg someone tell me before i go crazy!

Vaughnlover15 said:
CANT WAIT!!!! im going to go watch the promo now...but the thing is AOL doesnt like me!
[post="1185678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too! Well at least AOL plays it for me, but the clip is all choppy, and the sound makes makes a long, ongoing, weird, rumbling sound. But uh, from the 6 words I heard, and the blurs, it was good! :P

Back