Season 2 promo for "truth takes time"

hey does anyone know if they are going to show the promo for "truth takes time" after the rerun of"phase one" this sunday?

yah, i think so because it wasn't on after a dark turn. plus, you can go over to aliasmedia and check out episode captures or maybe they'll have it up in the media section. they generally post stuff the day of a few hours before the episode.

Just an FYI....they only show promos for the next show if a new one is on the following week. So there should definitely be a promo for next week's show after the repeat tonight.

alias was just on and the promo was on after it! and wow!! did anyone else notice the vaughn sark shoot out or was that just my mind trying to take in eveyrhting that seemed to go by soo fast?! this episode looks amazing, why do we have to wait a whole week for it, ugh! but wow, sydney was serious about wanting to hurt irina! and irina running away, thats something i wouldnt have guessed at all!

okay i just downloaded it from aliasmedia! and wow, i saw what i thought i saw!LOL, sark pointing a gun at vaughn and sydney and vaughn running away from a building exploding!ooo im soo excited!LOL

i was very upset last week cause even when there won't be a new ALIAS on the following sunday they show a preview for the next time it is a new one. they usually say "in 2 weeks, an all new ALIAS....." so i'm tuning in tonight without a doubt to catch the preview for next week. i'll probably be back here tonight posting with everyone else who tuned in for the preview. later.

im sad, i have watched it like a milion times since last night!lol, oo i cant wait for this epsidoe i want to see the vaughn/sark fight!action vaughn(all chant with me!) action vaughn!LOL!

i can't wait to see the syd/irina action... and of course VAUGHN... but anywayz does anyone think syd would actually kill her mother??? i dunno i think she could be really tempted.

Back