Season 5 Promo from aol

Eeer, do you need a zip code to view it? Cos i dont have one. Only a postcode. 4 Didgits. Should i just punch in some random numbers?
Im confused how to get to the clip...

did you see the one from "alias" meets "desperate housewives" ??? it's an AOL exclusive preview right now! it looks hot and hilarious! ... just go to aol.com and type in alias -- should pull up a page with a link "watch video"

***while i love the stand-alone episodes just as much--i am looking forward to rembaldi creeping back into the story... and anna, and sark, and jj picking up the pace a bit. i mean, this is cute as is. but i want sydney in more wigs, speaking more languages, and fighitng a whole lot more. the build up to the end scene fight is so very buffy. and by the way the "nocturne" episode sounds coming up in two weeks with the whole "mind-alternating drugs" that's causing syd to go all wacko-jacko on the rest of the gang, you must admit sounds very joss (the one where buffy thinks she's in a mental institution).

still love my girl though--im just sayin.

and put nadia in a wig already and let her kick some ass.

I honestly though it was more twisted stepford then desperate housewives...

Hey everyone.

Sadly when i go to aol and try to watch the video it says that the feature, watching videos, is not available for macs. I have a mac computer and so I was wonderin if anyone would be willing to give a short description of what is in the video everyone is talking about. That woud be sooooo nice! Pretty please people!

dicksun said:
***while i love the stand-alone episodes just as much--i am looking forward to rembaldi creeping back into the story... and anna, and sark, and jj picking up the pace a bit. i mean, this is cute as is. but i want sydney in more wigs, speaking more languages, and fighitng a whole lot more. the build up to the end scene fight is so very buffy. and by the way the "nocturne" episode sounds coming up in two weeks with the whole "mind-alternating drugs" that's causing syd to go all wacko-jacko on the rest of the gang, you must admit sounds very joss (the one where buffy thinks she's in a mental institution).

still love my girl though--im just sayin.

and put nadia in a wig already and let her kick some ass.
[post="1171613"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Keep in mind two things:

1) JG requested and received more time off this year, so there is going to be some less Sydney in eps. As much as the wigs and fights are fun, they are the most grueling and time-consuming stuff to film, so that's an easy place to scale back with JG. I imagine, so there will not be less fights and dress-up, expect other characters to be filling in, so to speak (we've already seen Vaughn, Nadia and Dixon doing this).

2) The order of the eps is continually being messed around with this year. The original ep. 4, Denente, has lots of JG and MM in it doing draining stuff I hear, so this ep that was supposed to follow it, was to give them both some down time. And the ep airing next week was originially supposed to air ninth, so it's making a huge jump over other eps filmed first.

Basically you see Sydney and Vaughn walking around a party meeting new neighbors. Sydney has a watch that is transmitting pictures of their new neighbors back to Marshall, Jack, Dixon, and Sloane at APO. Whenever they meet a neighbor, Marshall runs their pics through Interpol or whatever and finds out that each neighbor has been in some part of a terrorist organization. It's really cool

Back