Season 2 Promo's

I watched them last night, and in the staircase scence it looks like Sark throws Vaughn down the stairs and than looks like he's going to shoot him. Does anyone know more informatioin about that? Cause I dont want Vaughn to get hurt.... :(

Holy felgercarb i must have not been paying to close attention i just saw Sark my man with a gun. (Should i mention he looked damn hot! Yummy) Anyway it looks so exciting i was almost jumping up and down but i contained my composure. :woot: :D

LOL....when I saw the promo's I had to rewind them and than watch them in slow motion
My brother was laughing at me b/c i was laughing and crying b/c i didnt want to wait another week to see it but your right it does seem really excititng. I'm just hoping that Vaughn doesnt get hurt..that would suck and leave Sydney a mess (maybe)

yeah vaughn is too important for the show to die.....i don't remember seeing that part, all i remember was when irina and sydney were having a little showdown....woohoo!!! can't wait!!!

same with me pasta sauce! irina can't die! she just has to have an injury! she still loves syd but she put that STUPID RAMBALDI STUFF FIRST! syd couldn't kill her own mother. she'd just injure her like irina did with syd when cuvee (ICK!) was watching irina shoot syd. well, irina said cuvee (ICK!) was watching her that's why she shot her in the shoulder so it'd give her enough time to get away.

If Sydney sees that, I'll bet she'll be really pissed.....LOL, can you imagine the fight?
S: You threw my boyfriend down the stairs!
SA: Yeah, well, he can't fight worth a damn, and I was feeling sad mad because Sloane keeps telling me what to do...I have a brain damn it! I can do things too!!
S: Yeah right...

*Lots of fighting* Of course, Sydney will come out victorious...or maybe Vaughn will have to go save her...Or maybe nothing will come of it...Or maybe I'm stupid and should just shut up!

I like you imagination it reminds me of me! It looks like my sexy Sark is gonna be in this ep for more than 5 minutes i hope. This ep looks really good i can hardly stand the wait :woot:

I am so glad the sark the sexy will be in this episode, but i am sorry to say that is if hurt my love(Vaughn) sark's blood will be spilled! you can not hurt my vaughn! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :eek: :confused:

Back