Season 5 Promos

Jaimie

Retired
What do you guys think about the promos?

I think they look pretty good so far. I really want to know more about that box. I also can't wait to see Rachel get in the field. It's going to be interesting now Dean and Peyton know she's defected.

Jamie - are you talking about the Promo for "The Mockingbird?" or the pics from "Out of the Box"?

I just watched "The Mockingbird" Promo - looks like Syd and Dixon are at it again :smiley: Woo hoo!

BTW I am sure that Dean "thinks" Rachel is dead - Plan B was the destruction of the building.

LA

The Mockingbird promo. I've seen 3 different ones. The one at the end of Alias, the one on AOL, and the one on my cellphone. But I'm taking of Mockingbird. I haven't seen the promo pics for OotB. But I think that Mockingbird will have to give some prelude to OotB. And also, I think Dean may learn Rachel's not dead. But yay for Syd and Dixon. I love them working together. I hope they show Sloane in jail again because I'd almost feel bad if he's still stuck in Russia :lol:

Lol, Jaimie...I didn't even think about that! Dixon never picked him up!

The AOL promo is hysterical! I love Syd when she does those type of disguises...she is hilarious. And her and Dixon!!! yay!

where can i find the aol promo?

www.aol.com/alias

The Mockingbird promo. I've seen 3 different ones. The one at the end of Alias, the one on AOL, and the one on my cellphone. But I'm taking of Mockingbird. I haven't seen the promo pics for OotB. But I think that Mockingbird will have to give some prelude to OotB. And also, I think Dean may learn Rachel's not dead. But yay for Syd and Dixon. I love them working together. I hope they show Sloane in jail again because I'd almost feel bad if he's still stuck in Russia :lol:

Oh ... I have seen the end of ALIas one and the AOL one... what does your cellphone have :smiley: Anyway Yeah I think Dean is going to find out too... I hope that APO can find out more about Dean's organization, with what ever info Marshall was able to copy from Dean's hard drive.... And Syd and Dixon always remind me of SD-6 days.... and they work together so well :smiley:
LOL about Sloane I wonder if the ended up editing out how he was picked up b/c of time?

i loved the promo it reminds me of the episode last year towards the begining of the season where they go to a bank and they are all in on the disguises lke marshal, vaughn, syd, and dixon!!! i loved that episode so it gives me hope for this next one!!!

I am just about to watch the Aol promo, but I wanted to state my disappointment over the fact that they didn’t show one preview on Sunday for Alias. not one. I watched all the way till 11pm. What was up with that? I missed wed night lost so I don't know if they showed one then, but it sounds kind of like they didn’t. Its like ABC cant be bothered with Alias any more and can care less about the fans they are leaving in the dirt. any way off to AOL!!!!

First off, if anyone has access to the cell phone promo....could we get a small description if it's a different promo? Maybe a transcript?

And the promo was crappy, I just hate the way that AOL cuts and edits the promos. It's so cheesy. But I LOVE Syd's disguise!

"Do you feel at home? WE feel at home!" :laughbounce:

Back