Season 5 Promos

Jaimie

Retired
Okay, so let's talk about the promos

I haven't seen the AOL one yet, I will tomorrow, but the one after Alias was great!

"Move outta the way, momma comin' through." Pregnant!Syd has some funny lines. I love it. And then
Syd- "Is he still conscious?"
Rachel- "I think so."
Syd- "Then hit him again"

Oh. My. God.

The AOL Preview is the same scene as the entire television preview. It's the race tracks with the "then hit him again" line.

But Sloane attempts to fight. My eyes. MY FRACKING EYES. Ay...that was painful....

hehe, looks like a really cool episode! Wonder if they really catch Gordan Dean this time..

:lol: "Then hit him again"

i love the whole comedy thing now, alias was really lacking it this season

i loved when Syd said "mama's coming through!" lmao! i was laughing so hard! :rotflmao: and when she said "hit him again" my mom started laughing too :lol: oh man, i can't wait to see this one!

I think the comedy this year is good too. I like how they're working her pregnancy in as comedy, but also giving her the serious moments, like last episode. I think they're doing a great job with it.

I"ve been pleased with the entire season so far and feel Alias isn't being given a fair chance. This episode is a good example of that. I found it funny and the promos for it were awesome to watch.

Back