Season 5 Promos

Jaimie

Retired
Discuss the promos here...

Sark!!!!! :woot: 'nuff said. I'm so excited. Rachel's knockin' boots with my man. *cream pies rachel* she should really not date Sark. Sydney should. Rachel should be dating Tom. But this episode looks awesome so far. Tomorrow the AOL promo should be up. I'm guessing "Bob" is Sark's alias.

Okay, I must go to Spoiler Support and confess that I am not watching in complete oblivion! :angelic: But I am really curious to see what they do with Sark. The last time we saw him he was "a man of his work" and seemingly turning over a new leaf! What do you guys think??? I am so excited! :woot:

I'm so excited that Sarks back. I can't wait see him, but him getting it on with Rachel- not impressed. It's still gonna be a good episode though.

Haha, best promo ever. I was confused when Rachel was talking to Syd about hooking up, i was thinking: and i care because.... But then good old Sark showed up, what a great twist, and its just the promo!

I guess hes working for the prophet five. he's always working for the main bad guys...and maybe they sent him to get someone from the inside. and since everyone else knows him hes going after rachel.

though it would be really really cool if it was just a chance meeting and it was a real date without any hidden intentions from either side.

but its alias so i doubt that can happen.

So excited Sark is back!! And Alias back on Wednesdays! Awesome. So I watched the AOL clip twice. Sark's face in the last frame is classic (when Sidney asks if he remembers her). I can't beleive I have to wait 3 weeks!!!!!

hahahaha

rach - "you actually remember me?"
Syd - "do you remember me?"

:rotflmao: oh man! i can't wait!!! :woot: so i guess thats why the eppy is named Bob :P

so the most random alias titel title ever is just one of sark's alias's!!!! :woot: i like it!!!!

can't wait to see sark back - and now i understand why there were no spoiler pics for this episode!! sneaky peeps hiding them from us!

should be a great episode!!!!!!!!! it says at alias media we get to see his bum!!!!!!!!! 🤤

Please can someone put on a description for the promo please...?
So Sark and Rachel are dating? LOL

Cannot be Sark the head of the organisation?

yeah, i read that too Jems! i think it came from Kristin at eonline, but it's ABC, i doubt they'll show his whole ass :P

and i don't think rach and sarkie poo will be dating for long, cuz she finds out who sark really is and she looks pissed :P

Quickly:

Syd and Rachel at at an APO table Rachel is all smiles. Syd asks what's up and Rachel is embarassed... but then says her last trip was relaxing. Syd says something about how breaking into some guy's laptop isn't relaxing- what else happened. Rachel at first won't tell Syd saying "you will think less of me" but then she confesses hooked up with a guy named Bob at the hotel - Rachel says she has never done anything like that before. Syd wants details, Rachel tells her Bob is a business man (not usually her type)- one thing led to another well you know... Syd smiles, and asks how it was... Rachel says well amazing, not just b/c of the obvious it was smart, funny, and really hot. Rachel feels like she was really herself with the guy (in her own skin)... Rachel asks if Syd thinks that is crazy. Syd says no - it sounds great and well deserved. Syd asks if Rachel is going to see him again... Rachel sadly says no - he thinks she is Lydia - a British Engineer. Syd then says well what happens in Brazil stays in Brazil.
Then the aol promo goes to Nassau and we see a very HOT Sark exiting the airport - Rachel is standing there looking hurt/angry(?) and Sark says "Lydia" Rachel says - how nice you even remembered my name...... then Syd comes up and says "Remember Me?" and camera back on Sark - and the Classic Sark Smirk :smiley:

WOOT WOOT!!!

My Speculation.... Sark needed to get the info from Rachels Laptop - maybe the info she stole on the trip or maybe other APO info... and so he becomes BOB and distracts (hee hee) her and steals the info... maybe Marshall figures out someone acessed Rachels computer I dont' know... actually I really don't care why Sark was with Rachel.... the fact that he is back is well, WOOT WOOOOOOT!

LA

yay for Sark coming back! I think Sark is working for the organization, and needs to get to Syd because of what Gorden Dean was talking about, and he does it through Rachel because he knows they work together. :smiley:

so the most random alias titel title ever is just one of sark's alias's!!!! :woot: i like it!!!!

can't wait to see sark back - and now i understand why there were no spoiler pics for this episode!! sneaky peeps hiding them from us!

should be a great episode!!!!!!!!! it says at alias media we get to see his bum!!!!!!!!! 🤤

who needs anything else than Sark's bum 🤤

oh man ... this is gonna be fun and exciting ... cant wait :woot:

^ there is no agenda for this season...they just want to get it over with...

BOB omg i can't believe its Sark....i can't believe no one thought it was an alias! good stuff!

Mel

Back