Proof drugs ARE good for you! - CONTENT WARNING

(WARNING: Incredibly... INSANELY nasty.) --------------------------------------------
(WARNING: Incredibly... INSANELY nasty.) --------------------------------------------

The picture was too gruesome. :-8

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :(

I really wish I hadn't seen it, can't get it out of my head now.

That is totally gross.

Wayback Machine

Full story here..
Self-Mutilation While on Drugs

Re: Proof drugs ARE good for you!

That is totally gross.

I would suggest people read the snopes to decide if they want to see the picture.

And PCP is definitely one the evil drugs.

I really hate curiosity. Even with the warnings, I clicked on the picture anyway, and I very much regret it. That looks like something from a gore-fest film, not something that would actually happen.

Geesh, it doesn't seem right according to what I remember of biology but I don't think the generic tissue charts would factor in what broken mirror shards could do to someone's face.

Considering it's the drug he took that got him into trouble in the first place, I don't think it's quite proof that drugs are GOOD...

I really hate curiosity. Even with the warnings, I clicked on the picture anyway, and I very much regret it. That looks like something from a gore-fest film, not something that would actually happen.

That's what I thought, too. Ew... :(2 I'm not even going to read the story. The picture was too gruesome. :-8

Boy I'm glad, from the comments, that I have my curiosity in check when it needs to be. Not clicking.

...sort of interesting how some drugs mess with your mind.

I mean, he kept some sort of logic thinking; "I cant cut of my face with a shoe or with soap, I better use razor/mirror." = some logic thinking "I need to put my messy face"parts" somewhere.. ah, let the dog have it..." = sort of logic

"I wonder if I'm gonna regret this tomorrow?".. well, thats a thing that never crossed his mind, obviously.

And he had some friends over (the guys who brought him to hospital and was around). Was this some sort of game they was playing? Ugliest face? "Hey guys, wait here, I gonna make a real ugly face, but I need to go to the bathroom first... It will only take a second".
If they knew or saw what he was doing, wouldn't they have stopped him?

ahwell.. I shouldn't be joking about this I guess. But sometimes it's hard to resist.

Oh no, joke away. Honestly, that man deserves to be publicly humiliated and then exucuted by shot to the back of the head so his dumb ass can never reproduce.

Back