Prophecy and Irina?

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
but it's still very cool (but, you're right, scary at the same time, 'cause you're wondering, "How could this guy who lived so long ago could have predicted all this??" It's like Nostradamus) Remember that guy that Sydney went to to ask how about the clock thing? The one that was killed by the sniper that was aiming for Syd? I remember he slipped up a couple of times and talked like it was actually he who had known Rambaldi personally, not his father or grandfather or whatever. It was like he never died. Freaky.
I dont remember this ep much. In one of the Alias trading cards, it says that Sydney found out that he wasnt a descendant, but that he was actually Rambaldi's only assisstant (or something like an assisstant) who was granted long life.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
and you have the Alias trading cards, AliasALIAS??
yup, if you click on the link in my sig, it will lead to a pic of the cards. But only an overview, you cant see whats written.
I have all 81 'normal' cards, none of the expensive autographed or Pieceworks or Secet Life ones. But I also got a picture of them.

I used to be 100% sure that The Prophecy was about Irina. But now I think Irina is good, and you cant put your attention on only one thing. The Prophecy could be about anything. I just dont know how it will be solved.

YEah they just dropped that story line. I guess they're saving it for future seasons. but I do love all the twists and turns they have added this year

I think she is so good at playing with people's emotions and faking feelings for others that I can't even tell anymore. On one hand, I think she's good, but she's just too obsessed with Rambaldi to let it go, on the other, maybe she's just pure evilness and wants to see those she "loves" suffer.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I think she is so good at playing with people's emotions and faking feelings for others that I can't even tell anymore. On one hand, I think she's good, but she's just too obsessed with Rambaldi to let it go, on the other, maybe she's just pure evilness and wants to see those she "loves" suffer.
I agree, she's just too dang good at manipulating. She has those skills, and if she wasn't bad, then she wouldn't have tried to develop them. Ya know what I mean...I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. I think JJ needs to have another big surprise for us soon, so Irina will be it. He's been convncing us she's good, so it will be a total shock when it turns out she's bad. I'm probably wrong, it's just a prediction.

Back