Prophet Five Theory

When Sydney is is questioning Curtis to who gave the order to kill Michael Vaughn and who is behind Prophet Five he says she would never believe him if she told her.

We know that 12 sources that make up Prophet Five are embedded inside global government.

What if the President was the one who gave the order to kill Michael Vaughn and is behind Prophet Five? We know weiss works for him what if he is the one to betray them.

That would be a shocker I would be very upset though if Wiess had done that to his best friend
What if though if Weiss had died that time when he got shot in the throat and died and he was a helix of wiess and was ordered to kill Vaughn through the president

Sry if my little insert into your theory bothered you I didnt know if you would want me to add on or not

Well, since we already saw Irina when Sydney was brought in for questioning, I'd guess that it's Irina . . . not that it takes a genius . . . :lol: But, considering that it is Irina . . . and, considering Alias' track record for keeping main characters dead . . . just how dead do you think Mr Vaughn is? ;)

cool theory... but what if by working for the president weiss is actually a double or investing the president instaed of working for him and betraying the CIA?

Back