Add-on Conflict Protection Error when submitting score

Klaudius

Cadet
Hi guys, I have a problem with some games (not all) when submitting the score

Protection Error

What's wrong? Need to set something?

Can you give an example of which games? Just one or two would do it.

Also, if you PM me a copy of the tar or zip file I can try it on my site to see if it's the game(s) or something in your settings.

Sorry my mistake, I have this problem with all games now, except Tetris, Snake, Chopper and Space Invaders
it's strange, before all games worked well :confused:

These are some games that I've installed

Wasteland Defender
Twilight Valkyrie
Tank Chaos
Stackz Flex
Sonic The Hedgehog
Shoot Gems Hard

XF 1.1.3

Again, can you give an example of a game and supply the .tar or .zip file for testing?

I assume, though, if they worked before that something changed in your system or ACP. Have you added anything recently? Or did you just recently upgrade to 1.1.3?

I've added various addon and then I've upgraded to 1.1.3

Attached two games.

ps
Thanks for the help ;)

Attachments

• game_wastelanddefender_LGv2.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
  • game_ShootGemsHardv32Th.rar
    580.3 KB · Views: 96
Okay, I loaded Wasteland Defender and played a quick game and it worked fine. So it's your system. Let's try and narrow this down.

First, disable the new addons and see if you can now save scores. If so, then it's a conflict with one of these. Add them back one by one and play a game after each one to test.

If it's not the addons it could be something in 1.1.3. I am still at 1.1.1 and am afraid to upgrade to test this as I don't want to break mine (just in case). Try the addons first and if that doesn't work we'll try the second part.

Also, make sure your permissions are set right and that the slugs of the games match exactly the name of the swf file. Not that I think it's either of these two issues because you said the games had been working before.

Probem found, there's a conflict with XenPorta, with this addon disabled all games work fine
There's a way to fix it?

What version of XenPorta do you have? Apparently the fix we have in place for it was broken when they updated the addon.

Back