PS. I love you

A/N: *cough* :thinking: *cough* Sorry but you're probably going to hate me by the end of the chapter :Pinch:

Part 13

“Hey”

“Hey”

They greeted each other the next morning when they woke up. Sydney stretched her body which made her t-shirt reveal some of her stomach. It didn’t go unnoticed by Vaughn and Sydney saw where his eyes laid, immediately straightening her shirt.

She shyly smiled up at him.

“Thanks”

“For what?”

“Staying with me…”

He sensed something else was up but didn’t want to interfere with her busy thoughts.

“It made me feel better to have you by my side.”

“So you slept ok?” Even though he knew she did, since he had been awake a large part of the night.

“It’s weird though…”

“What?”

“To wake up with you… I’ve… I mean… I’ve never… you’re the first man… “ He loved her. He could literally eat her so to speak.

“to wake up next to?” Vaughn pondered but it was more a realisation than a question. It only proved some more of his assumptions about Sydney’s pregnancy right. He hated it but there was nothing much he could do about.

“Yeah… I didn’t want to… but then I asked you anyway… I don’t know why… it’s weird and confusing me…”

“I know… but it’s ok. I said I wouldn’t go anywhere. I’m here”

She smiled broadly at his words which was very contagious as they both ended up smiling like fools. They rested for some more until Sydney headed for the shower. She knew Dominic would have to get up pretty soon so she hurried as fast as she could.

“Mummy!” but it was already too late and Sydney wasn’t ready yet.

“Mummy!” the boy shouted again and Vaughn decided it was his turn to do something.

“Hey buddy, you up?”

“Michael?” he asked in disbelieve, his arms stretched out for Vaughn to lift him out of the bed. The little arms and legs were immediately around Vaughn’s body as he clung to his friend. The boy was still very sleepy so he set him carefully onto the pillows below his bunk bed.

“What do you want to wear today?” he pondered, opening the wardrobe.

Much to Vaughn’s surprise he found himself easily settled in the new environment. Grabbing some jeans, sweatshirt, underwear and socks and within five minutes Sydney found her son all dressed up.

“You didn’t need to…” she started right away, but Vaughn shook it off.

“I’m glad I could be of help” he said, leaning closer to her as Dominic squinted off into the kitchen. “You’re looking beautiful” he whispered against her cheek. Sydney simply pulled some of her hair behind her ear. “Can I have a good morning kiss?” he asked before closing the gap between them.

His entire body was covered with goose bumps as she nodded her head, her svelte figure leaning against the door frame. Vaughn laid his lips carefully against hers before they briefly deepened their kiss.

“Michael” she said when they broke apart.

“I love you” he replied naturally. “Come on, somebody’s very hungry over there”

“Nicky gets his cereals himself. Daddy’s gonna be here soon to pick him up. I think it’s almost time, right?” Vaughn checked his watch, confirming her thoughts. “You also need to go to work like me?”

“Yes I have to… And I think your father seeing me isn’t a very good idea either. I should be going very soon then too.”

But Jack Bristow arrived a little bit earlier than presumed…

+++++++++++++

Later the same day at CIA HQ

"I don't understand why nobody cares to explain it to me? I mean I can understand that she's having troubles to open up to me. I just think that you would have figured out what my intensions are by now! Love your daughter"

"Agent Vaughn, I’m going to be blunt to you I don't like you. I don't like you courting my daughter. She's more fragile than you think she is."

"Oh I think I perfectly know your reasoning. I just wish that at least you would have some common sense to fill me up with her past. I can't possibly do much if I don't know what has happened. The only intention I have on your daughter is to make her happy. I'm not going to hurt her like you said I would! I truly didn't appreciate that because you don't seem to understand how I feel about your daughter"

"You can't possibly love a woman after only a couple of days. Especially not you! And especially not my daughter! I suggest you keep your hands where they belong"

"I don't get it. Don't you want Sydney to be happy?" Vaughn didn't know anymore how to handle the situation, but what else was his meant to do? He knew something had happened. he could more or less guess what it was. Guessing though guessing was only causing him sleepless nights. As much as he was afraid to hear the truth about her past, he needed to know at some point.

"Of course there’s nothing I want more, the only hitch is Mr. Vaughn, it’s not you who’s going to make her happy! I don't trust you!"

"Well you should because even if you don't want me to date her, I'll do it anyway. I don't need your blessing for loving your daughter"

Jack was beyond furious and swore that if it wouldn't be for his daughter's sake, he'd kill Agent Vaughn, with his own hands.

"Alright. you want to know what happened to Sydney. Seven years ago I gave her permission to go out to the movies with a guy she fell in love with because she begged me for it. She wouldn't stop begging me until I'd comply with her demand. The result of this negligence on my behalf is that three months later I found out that she was raped and pregnant! She hadn’t been talking to me for all those three months, completely sheltered herself in her room. I didn't know what happened to my little girl, she wouldn't talk to me. Me, her father!

Nobody will ever really understand what she had to go through because she’s different. She can't express herself like normal people would do! Months and months of counselling were needed to get her to whom she is again now.

So don't you come telling me you know who she is because you can’t possibly understand!"

Vaughn was shocked. utterly shocked. Though he had thought about something similar might have happened. The fact that it really did, took a while to sink into his brain.

"I don’t want you to give her false promises and love, the ones you can’t keep. I, Mr Vaughn, have no troubles with being hurt. But Sydney if ever you choose to hurt her in anyway, I repeat, trust me, it's going to cost you your life! Think about it. I have a plane to catch, if you'll excuse me."

Jack said heading for the elevator leaving Vaughn dumbfounded in the hallway. Before he entered the elevator, he added "If you go see her, and I know that you will, I hope that you know what you’re doing!

With that said, the doors slid shut behind the man whom Vaughn desperately tried to get along with.

End Part 13

A/N: If I promise to make it up to you later, am I forgiven????? :thinking: :P

Jack is so mean. I believe Vaughn when he says he loves Syd and he's not gonna hurt her. :P I sure hope he doesn't listen to Jack's advice again. :thinking:

Poor Syd, that's so sad, but I'm sure Michael really loves her, and he would never hurt her.

Great chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

i coul have guessed it. thanks for confirmation, however sad.

Jack's a dummie. Vaughn loves syd, end of story.

Well, NO. Dont End The Story.

Great Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cookie!

Look, I know I haven't been at all great with updates lately, for both this and LBAS, but I'm just letting you know that I'm still reading... and yes, I'm very far behind, but please keep PM-ing me! I know I've been a horrible reader, but I love both these fics and I'll catch up once school doesn't tie me down as much, ok?

:hug: Love JuJu :harp:

OMG what is he going to do?? please let him keep seeing her!! so by being raped thats what has made syd the way she is??? i feel so bad for and now for vaughn. i hope that he can move past this and still be able to love her withtout this effecting their relationship!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

Hi Cookie!

Look, I know I haven't been at all great with updates lately, for both this and LBAS, but I'm just letting you know that I'm still reading... and yes, I'm very far behind, but please keep PM-ing me! I know I've been a horrible reader, but I love both these fics and I'll catch up once school doesn't tie me down as much, ok?

:hug: Love JuJu :harp:

Hmmmmmmmm :thinking: Ok... it's my JuJu... ok then... you're forgiven :lol: :P

Thanks for the review girl... :hug: your cookie

Every body is a... *muffled* in the town of hollywood shinin' bright now... cause we're in hollywood, this time has got to be good... Lol.

babe... I got you babe... they say something about payin' the rent...

DOWNTOWN... we're gonna make it go downtown...

Everybodys someone... everybodys someone in LA... in LA....

Lol. My radio station to yew.

thanks for the PM. ^_^

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

poor Sydney, i hope Jack hurt the one who did this, though it's said that violence is not the answer i truely believe in this case whoever did this soo deserved to be hurt

and of course Vaughn's not going to hurt Sydney, silly Jack but i can understand the way he acts

okay, you're forgiven if you really fix this :P otherwise... :angelic:

thanks for the pm and update soon :angelic:

You're forgiven :smiley: lol
Poor Syddie tho :(
“It’s weird though…”

“What?”

“To wake up with you… I’ve… I mean… I’ve never… you’re the first man… “ He loved her. He could literally eat her so to speak.
Awwww :love: Heeheehee

Aly..x

I KNEW IT! (Not that I'm happy Syd got raped, I'm just happy that I was right.) Oh...another question: Was Syd always....mentally challenged or did that come -- somehow -- when she was raped?

Anyway...I LOVED the fluff -- you write so well. Thanks for the PM! The chapter was great.

Back