PS. I love you

Okay, seriously, I LOVED the fluff, but WHY does Syd have a kid? Did she get raped, and the guy hit her head against the pavement and that's why she has Nicky and is mentally challenged or has she always been like that, and was just raped that way? OMG, I MUST KNOW. I REALLY hope you write a chapter soon that has it in there....because my curiousity is killing me.

Awww :love: So perfect *sigh*

"I can't take my eyes off you" he whispered into her ear. She hated when he did this. There was always this warm tingling feeling inside of her body. She yet had to figure out what it was...
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I seeeee
V is very very, extraordinary and
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
LOVE

Hehehehe

LOVED it ;)

Aly..x

that was cute :love:

glad Vaughn finally visited Sydney, no matter what Jack said

taking them ice-skating was sweet of Vaughn, they seemed to have fun

and they're so in love, that's really adorable :P

very lovely chapter, i want more - so update soon :angelic: please

thanks for the pm and of course i want to stay on the list

Yay!! he's back!! I hope he never leaves again, they are perfect for each other, I wonder what's gonna happen when Jack finds out.

Great chapter. Can't wait for more

°°NiCkY°°

Part 12

“Is it ok if I go for a shower?” Vaughn asked as they were left on their own in the living room. It felt awkward first since they hadn’t seen or spoken to each other for two weeks.

“Hmm… yeah I’ll show you” Sydney led him to the bathroom, laying a towel onto the basket for him to use after showering. “I have this soap here from daddy… I… is that ok?”

“That’s just fine. Thank you” he said placing a sweet innocent kiss onto her cheek which made her blush profusely. She waited some time to go out as their eyes couldn’t keep from staring.

“You should be going…” he finally said with a smile, his index pointing to the door. “I mean unless you want to… “

“No… no… oh god no…sorry, I was just…” Vaughn adored the fact that he had just made her speechless. “I… you’re going to be naked in there… no… no… I can’t… I…. I should go, yes, I should go” she nodded while Vaughn watched her closing the door behind her, babbling along.

He shook his head smiling inwardly. Poor thing, he thought… why did he have to make her so confused?!?

+++++++++

“My god, Michael!” she squealed when he exited the bathroom still half dripping with only the towel wrapped around his lower part. She held her hand up in front of her eyes not to see him.

“What?” he asked. He looked at his current state seeing everything that needed to be covered was hidden.

“You’re naked… I…” she stuttered, turning the other way, facing her TV set. “Just go back…” she waved her hand without even knowing where she directed him to.

“I’m not naked Syd… I’m wearing the towel” he uttered obviously. But truthfully he had no idea what it felt like for her to see him that way. She didn’t like that at all, neither was she pleased with the idea. To say the least she was utterly shocked by his behavior whereas for him it seemed to be sort of normal. It wasn’t any casual thing to do but it wasn’t anything intruding either.

“I just wanted to…”

“Please… Michael… I can’t… I don’t want to” Sydney was literally trembling all over. He wanted to hold her but decided against that move. She was maybe going to hit him or god knew whatever she could be up to! All he wanted to have was a hair comb. He didn’t like rummaging in other people’s stuff. He could always ask her later so without much further comments he returned to the bathroom, dressing himself up.

Five minutes later he was back in the living room seeing Sydney laying on the couch curled up in a ball. He wasn’t quite sure whether she was asleep or not so he approached her carefully. Instead he found her shedding tears onto the fluffy pillows that were the cushions of the couch.

So he knelt in front of her and lovingly caressed her hair. Her head was buried into one of the many pillows, hiding herself away from the world.

“What’s wrong Syd?” he spoke in a smothering voice. But there was no answer.

“Did I do something wrong?”

Still no answer…

“Please Syd… was it about before, huh?” it took her some time but she finally nodded her head. “I’m sorry… I really am… I didn’t know it made you feel that way… I don’t know what to say… but I’m really sorry… please Sydney…” he pleaded and then waited.

Her sniffles and sobs were slowing down and soon she threw herself at him, her head coming to rest in the crook of his neck. This incredible and wonderful scent of Michael Vaughn filling her brain right away. It cursed all through her body… she was lost… and she didn’t know what to do.

So he simply held her. This was going to be a beautiful ride to get to know each other. There were things that seemed to be obvious to Vaughn, like nudity. Not that he’d walk around naked all day long. But just this little situation had thrown her off guard like he had never seen before. No woman had ever in his life failed to look him over, but sure enough he should have known that Sydney Bristow was different. She didn’t like him for what he looked like or his money or whatever… she liked him because of the person he was.

Something he’d never felt before. And that feeling made him love her even more. To know that there’s somebody that needed him. He could be there for both Dominic and Sydney and he wouldn’t even get bored. That’s the only thing he wanted to do for the rest of his life; make sure both were happy and doing well. An unknown feeling to the CIA Agent Michael Vaughn.

“Wanna talk about it?” he whispered into her ears as her sobs slowed down. And to break the awkward moment he added “You know I was just wondering whether you had a comb or something… now my hair is totally messy”

She lifted her head out of his neck, her red teary eyes first gazing at his hair and then travelling to his green ones. She sniffled and a faint smile appeared on her lips. She ran her slender fingers through his hair, straightening out the dirty blond tresses.

“All set” she said as she finished with the last strand. Vaughn was speechless… This woman was simply the cutest he’d ever met in his life. Everything felt so at ease, so normal to her.

“Great! So I’m presentable again to the world?”

“Most definitely!.... Michael?”

“Hmmm?” he gave her an Eskimo kiss while she played with the buttons of his light blue shirt.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure…”

“Why didn’t you call me all this time? Did I do something wrong? You don’t like me anymore? I mean… I could understand… I… in some way… it’s going to make me sad ‘cause I really like you, so… I…”

That’s exactly the conversation Vaughn would easily trade with anybody else in the world. He didn’t want to lie to her, neither did he want to tell her what her father had done.

“I know…and again, I’m sorry… I… I was lost, confused you know…”

“Because of the kiss? You didn’t like?”

“No… I mean I did… just please let me finish” so she stopped and waited for him to go on “This is not going to be easy for me. I’ve never done something like that before. Ok?... So I know, or I have an idea, about what your father told you about me… And it’s true… I’m not going to deny that point in my life from you. Things have changed…. I have changed since I’ve met you…”

He took a deep breath and started to read her expressions.

“I liked to go out, have fun at parties, have a couple of drinks… but now all I want to do is to be with you and Nicky. I’m trying to understand those changings in my life and it’s not easy. I have feelings for you and as you say yourself you’re different… it’s true… so all those things coming together is a lot to take. I want to know who you are… I want to understand… and I think I’m starting to get a feeling for what’s going on in that Sydney mind of yours”

He said laughing softly along with her as he pointed to her head.

“Do you understand?” he questioned looking into her eyes.

“Hmm… yeah… you’ve never been with someone like me? But I’m a good person”

“Of course you are and yes… I’ve never been with anybody like you”

She nodded her head in understanding.

“Then, I mean the day after we kissed, your father came to see me. I think he’s only trying to protect you which I can totally understand.”

“What did he do?”

“Well he thought I was going to hurt you”

“You wouldn’t do that, right?” she gazed up with her chocolate brown like puppy eyes.

“No I wouldn’t… never!”

“That’s what I said to daddy but he wouldn’t listen to me!”

“I know Syd… he’s just trying to protect you. He loves you and he doesn’t want his one and only daughter to get hurt”

“I can make my own decisions now!”

“Yes… but… I mean… somebody hurt you already in the past and I think your father doesn’t want that to happen ever again!”

She looked down at her fingers still busy with his buttons… “What did daddy tell you? I can’t believe he’d do that…”

“He didn’t Sydney… He didn’t tell me anything. I just… I know… I mean not exactly of course but… I can feel it. Something happened… I know you probably don’t want to talk about it to me, which I understand… but I hope that some day you’ll open up. I’m not going to force you or anything.”

“I… I can’t talk about it… I don’t want to” Vaughn felt Sydney’s body shiver while she still rested on her stomach over the couch. His hand was caressing her spine up and down in a very loving affectionate manner showing her that he was there for her. “If I think about it I’m scared… I… I don’t…”

“I know… I’m scared too….” He admitted aloud not realising he had done so.

“How?”

“I’m not sure… seeing you crying and so hurt about something we’re only talking about. It breaks my heart… I mean… I get those images in my head that I don’t like… physical hurt… and all I can think about is hold you in my arms… I don’t know…” Vaughn felt almost as bad as she did.

“I’m so scared….” She cried again.

“I’m here Sydney… and I promise I’ll never ever leave you again….never…” he whispered soothing her messy hair. “I’m in love with you” he whispered even lower.

It was true… this time he knew it for sure. He was definitely in love with Sydney Bristow. No matter what had happened in her past, no matter which ever obstacles they’d have to cross; and Vaughn knew there were going to be many; it didn’t bother. All that mattered was her….

“Please stay with me tonight”

And Vaughn stayed. They shared the same bed that very night, holding each other. But Vaughn couldn’t get any sleep. He was too busy taking in the beautiful sight of Sydney sleeping next to him. Adding the fact that the light needed to be on, reduced his desire to sleep at all. He realised he found himself a new hobby and he had no clue how long he laid there staring at her.

He’s never been in bed with a woman on the very first night without physical activity. This entire situation of being with Sydney, which was so much different from all his previous relationships. He needed to get used to.

She stirred in her sleep and turned around onto the other side. Vaughn couldn’t stand being apart from her, so he snuggled right up behind her, holding her close to him. His hand found hers on the front side. Intertwining their fingers he sighed contently, taking another deep breath of her fragrance, and only then would he let himself drift away into deep slumber.

End Part 12

I love Vaughn :smiley:... I mean he was so sweet with her. He doesn't want to push her or make her feel uneasy...

I love how he tried to take care of her without forcing her to tell him anything...Which he probably already guessed...

I love the end with them cuddling in bed to sleep

Can't wait for the next part

Back