Resources [PS: PSDs] "+MW August 2008"

+mw.pmi

Cadet
Feminindustry_20080729-SS.jpg

Considered as one of the most interesting sig/tags made by my person, was asked quite often how did I make the model appear as if she was CG’d into the background to foreground imagery, inline with the floor board in the cGal_c.bmp. All the steps and Layers are explained and labeled with what was done to each.

EndQuest’s Gallery for the “cGal1_c.bmp” is found here: http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/b?KEY=37&ACCOUNT=4872 , however the image is included in this Pack for those who’s Internet ISP’s see this page as either forbidden or otherwise. The Model Stock is also included, and provided for you as well.

Heart-Of-Roses_SS.jpg

Heart of Roses, feat. Blackheart gaming Sprite was created not too long ago, back in March of 2008. I wanted to make a sprite and vector collaboration, and signature size dimension not ventured by other Artists, and the size often times was seen as unpopular and a taboo to use. SO, I used it and also used the unpopular version of the Blackheart sprite. The signature later became a success on numerous Forums, and now I’m releasing the PSD LRO for your learning purposes to view how it was crafted.

Ranking-All-City_20080801_S.jpg

Finally, released for you to study and view. The .EPS Illustrator file is also included, for you Illustrator CS-CS4 users, and for those that are Club Bleach Members, the CB Version of the file in PSD LRO format is also included.

+ Vectors in this file are not allowed to be used from their particular Layers for any of other Artist’s Sig/Tag (SG/TG) projects.

The-Floral-RITH_PMI_SS.jpg

Provided inside the .ZIP is also a special Pergio Maximus IC (image cutout) set of Magna Carta related images, and the Learning Rights Only PSD file/format for your learning pleasure.

+ Vectors in this file are not allowed to be used from their particular Layers for any of other Artist’s Sig/Tag (SG/TG) projects.

Ayumi--DPVS-3D_SS.jpg

Using Ayumi (HQ Stock), and making her imagery partially Digital Painting (mild addages), with .ABR brush usages by IHEA, found here for download: http://ihea.deviantart.com/art/VECTOR-LINEDOTS-HQ-46286174

This signature went against the “grain”, and against the supposed signature standards and decided to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, and do something different, and non-limited as most rectangular tags/sigs make Artists that make them limited in thinking. I encourage you all, DO NOT LET the supposed hierarchy of the quote end quote “popular and known” sig and LP Artists pressure you to make sigs in a fashion you wish not to make them. Do it in your own style and your own way. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

I figured with the transparencies of .PNG's, why not venture into un-ventured territory, and why not in the Sig/Tag (SG/TG) areas? You DO not have to be stuck on just square and rectangular shapes for Sig/Tags anymore! NOW...any shape is the limit!

©3Dvertical Official Logo and Company founded and established by PMI (Cleveland A. Paige, Jr.).

SF3-Dudley-Sprite-SS.jpg

Features the long awaited SF3 Dudley Sprite vs Vectorization signature, with detailed and labeled Layers for your convenience. Also included is an EXTRA .ZIP called, “In Case You Want To Know”, which shows how the Melyssa Ford_Surrounded (The Original 2006) version Signature was crafted, before a certain Artist lied about it being mis-used and mis-represented. ZIP of Permissions with WORD .DOC of MSN Convo is also included, and the end-result sig. Surely a blast from the past.

(AB/HEARME File also included!)

Back