PS3 or Xbox ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverWire

Cadet
Right guys im going to go buy a console because...... well ive just got that urge to spend some money lol , i thought id ask you guys what you think i should get because most of you would have played them both more than me.

Ive played both and like them both, at the moment im looking at the PS3 because it comes with a good cheap blueray player which will come in handy, plus ive seen alot of xbox's over heating etc

so what should i get ? i only like football, driving and shoot'em up games

By what you said there,. then deff ps3.. I'm in love with my 360 but i play competivitely and thats what the 360 is really known for. but the ps3 is great for just messing around with the games u said. plus the blue ray, cant get much better tahn that. 360's dvd player quality is deff not the best. So id go for the ps3. and yes 360's do overheat quite often. I'm already on my 4th in 2 years.

PS3 rulllees xbox i think, in a longer time! it does! i have ps3 and its soo cool, but the price isnt as good :S

W35TBROOK said:
If your into serious competitive gaming you would be a fool if you bought a PS3.

Ouch...

Please...please buy whatever you one you want. Don't ask other people because your obviously not going to get the greatest replies all the time. Just buy a console that comes to mind first

nah w35tbrook is right. if u wanna play competively do NOT buy the ps3. xbox is where its at for that kind of stuff.

Yhadii said:
nah w35tbrook is right. if u wanna play competively do NOT buy the ps3. xbox is where its at for that kind of stuff.

What are you talking about? Both consoles are competative. Just more people own a Xbox 360. I have both, and i've had just as much compentition on both consoles.

Every tournament ladder I have ever been on, I have never seen PS3's number even come close to comparing with the 360! Therefor if you are looking for competitive gaming XBOX 360 is where its at!

There just basically the same, It's just that you can do more technical stuff with the PS3 its-self, Like the blu-ray player, Tversity, Playstaion home... Even that is just skimming the surface of what the PS3 can do...

The xbox360, yep its more competitive Gameplay and probably better graphic's also..

BUT.........PS3 FTW!!!!

But yea end of discussion xbox is more competitive. i have both as well. and its not even close. Xbox 360 FTW

W35TBROOK said:
Plus the PS controller is just not set up for fps gaming, its more of a fee fee rpg system.

That is 100% your opinion. Like my opinion would be that the PS3 Controller is really sensitive and can acually be better for FPS gaming. It's all on how you want it, and how you like it to feal.

And
Every tournament ladder I have ever been on
Obviously you only goes on ones for Xbox 360. Like my saying "If you go on a tournament for PS3's, you won't see that many Xbox 360 tournaments going."

W35TBROOK said:
All of the tourneys I have played in have had both Xbox and PS3 ladders, the number of teams per ladder prove my point.
Then check other sites. You're a fool for saying
you would be a fool if you bought a PS3.

This whole topic and acual fact of it is stupid, obviously fanboys like you would recommend your favorite console to someone else, whenever someone asks "What console should I get guys?" I dnno, what ever frigin console you want, because you arn't going to get everyone say one console.

Anything you say about one console, you can counter it with something else from another console that is either equal to or better than what you say

Wow, is that another insult. Why do you insue me a warning for insulting you when you just insulted me for the second time? I hope you giving yourself a nice warning.
Sorry if I won the above argument :( I guess I just know more than you when it comes to consoles

Nin-Kie said:
Ok... this is getting a bit out of hand... It's up to riverwire what he want's to buy know.

Wow.....This is what i've been saying since I first posted on this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back