PS3 or Xbox ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Skimy, your a little queer that likes to instigate ****, why don't you do us all a favor and tuck your short ass tail between your legs and hobble your weak ass back to whatever rock you crawled out from underneath.

W35TBROOK said:
Hey Skimy, your a little queer that likes to instigate ****, why don't you do us all a favor and tuck your short ass tail between your legs and hobble your weak ass back to whatever rock you crawled out from underneath.

Ok, im no mod but could everyone stop this please!:helps:

Nin-Kie, did you know that W35TBROOK has already issued me 3 warnings/infractions for "Insulting a member"
Now can you tell me what you think about what he just said
Originally Posted by W35TBROOK

Skimy said:
Nin-Kie, did you know that W35TBROOK has already issued me 3 warnings/infractions for "Insulting a member"
Now can you tell me what you think about what he just said

Yep i just saw that.
Mod's arnt stupid, They will find this soon.(n)
Thats also why he's had 3 infraction's.

Honestly I could give a **** less. This website is dead, and the only thing keeping it alive are annoying little pricks like yourself.

W35TBROOK said:
Honestly I could give a **** less. This website is dead, and the only thing keeping it alive are annoying little pricks like yourself.

If you don't give a **** then just leave. Stop posting and leave. Everything you are doing on this consist of you losing and you can't take it so you have to just get mad and take everything to the extent because "your so cool".

Ok ladies calm down now. It was just a little arguement. Obviously some people can not dissagree without getting out of hand. **Sigh** maturity these days is rare.

Yhadii said:
Even though you don't know who I was directing that to. :claps: So how about you don't worry about it.

Ok ladies calm down now

Hmm, I think the 's' means you were directing it to more than one person, and I know W35TBROOK is not a girl, that leaves Nin-Kie and I, I'm not a girl and even if Nin-Kie is a girl she(If she is a girl, not sure) did nothing to get told to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back