Ps3 over Xbox 360

PS3 has better graphics, but from the games I've played on it at my friends house, I would reccomend the 360. The PS3 games weren't terrible. 360's just have much better gameplay, imo.

PS3 will allways have the better graphics and a better machine techinical wise, but (ATM) xbox 360 is leading in the better games, but not for long with the popular games like saints row 2 coming over to ps3 aswell. Companies are adapting to playstation 3's gameplay.

All i'd say is, PS3 is the future, Xbox 360 is the past.

Razz said:
PS3 will allways have the better graphics and a better machine techinical wise, but (ATM) xbox 360 is leading in the better games, but not for long with the popular games like saints row 2 coming over to ps3 aswell. Companies are adapting to playstation 3's gameplay.

All i'd say is, PS3 is the future, Xbox 360 is the past.
exactly that, then add in the exclusives coming in the next couple months and PS3 will have better games regardless of GOW2 coming out

About the PS3 having better graphics. This is true in some forms. Although the PS3 is capable of having better graphics. At the moment Xbox 360 games have better graphics, for instance Bioshock, although that i now coming out for the PS3.
PS3 is just more capable, and is future proofed.
There is also the Free online.
But it really isn't the greatest thing to ask online about what console you should get because it all ends up with just opinions. Like Games for the PS3 are awesome, same goes for the Xbox 360. Like i'm playing over Uncharted again, and its still an amazing game. Little Big Planet is coming out soon and I can't wait, and there is also home, which should hopefully come out sometime in the next 5 years (<---Joke, haha....ya)
But then the Xbox 360 has Fable 2, which is coming out tomorrow, Gears of War 2 also looks amazing, even though Cliffy B is a huge ****** bag.

All up too you, go to your friends house and play Xbox 360, then go to a friends house that has PS3 and play it.

well imo i think that xbx has better gfx even tho ps3 can handle better gfx its just every time i see some1 playing a ps3 it still looks worse than the xbx

iJI OI IK 3I IR said:
well imo i think that xbx has better gfx even tho ps3 can handle better gfx its just every time i see some1 playing a ps3 it still looks worse than the xbx
could be due to the settings not being right eg; super white on (if HD TV) and also something else their is a big differance without super white + the other setting that i cant remember name of atm

EaGlELFC said:
could be due to the settings not being right eg; super white on (if HD TV) and also something else their is a big differance without super white + the other setting that i cant remember name of atm

oh well idk really anything about ps3's so ya but maybe

I really depends in what type of gamer you are. If you are a more casual gamer i would suggest ps3. However if you are inersted in lans ect and more hardcore gaming xbox360 is better. Both are rather similar tbh.

I gotta go wid ps3 cus not only it has awsome games, u get full online acces 4 free
360 has more game variety but u dont get full online access 4 free on dem. also ps3 r better quality n graphics.

Back