PSN or Live?

Dutch

Cadet
I have both the PS3 and the Xbo 360, and I've played online on both of them. I wanted to see if anybody else has enough knowlege about both of them to determine which they prefer. So please...no bias. :smiley:

I personally prefer Xbox Live over the Playstation Network. They've been in the business since the first console, and they've got it down to a science now it seems. Live has shown the world what it's truly like to be in an online gaming community. With PSN, I just don't feel like I'm part of a huge network, even though I am which is sad. And yes, you do have to purchase your Live services, but it's worth every cent for what you get with your Gold membership. Access to online gaming, videos, the XBL marketplace, party chat, and much more. With the recent addition of avatars to the system, they've really sealed off the competition for other providers.

So, what are your thoughts?

I prefer live. I've tested out both networks and although they are both pretty cool, I felt more attracted to live.

Most of the community are cool people once you get to know them [even those little kids which sometimes get annoying :P]. Also I enjoy just chatting in party's with people from across the world, an experience I am willing to pay top dollar for.

Dutch said:
I just read that they're bumping up the price of Live to $60 a year though. Sucks. :/
Yeah just got that email as well.. they're adding new features like hulu live, espn, etc... but you can get all those things free from a pc, and yet we have to pay an extra $5 for it

Back