Politics Psychics

Well... I've been accused of being psycho, but never psychic.

I think some of those who claim they are, really can see the future and whatnot, but I also think a lot of them are just full of felgercarb, trying to make money and get famous and such. :rolleyes:

Moriel said:
i'm phychic, at least i think i am, i have visions, in my dreams about the next day, and it all actually happens
wow that's soo cool! maybe you will be like the next rambaldi or something!! ^_^

Sometimes my best friend and i can tell what eachother are thinking, but i'm deffinatly not psychic.

would any of you ever go see a psychic to see what was going to happen?

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
i'm phychic, at least i think i am, i have visions, in my dreams about the next day, and it all actually happens
wow that's soo cool! maybe you will be like the next rambaldi or something!! ^_^

Sometimes my best friend and i can tell what eachother are thinking, but i'm deffinatly not psychic.

lol I'm Definatly not rambaldi! i can only see things that will happen in 'my' life.

i might see a phychic some day just for fun! lol

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:

lol I'm Definatly not rambaldi! i can only see things that will happen in 'my' life.

lol i was just being silly! :lol:
i was thinking about seeing a psychic for fun, too, with some of my friends. and then see if it comes true. :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:

i was thinking about seeing a psychic for fun, too, with some of my friends. and then see if it comes true. :lol:
lol i know! i had someone read my palm once! they said that i just had a huge brake up with a guy and that i am going to go through a really hard time but i'll get through it :lol:

the thing is though, i've had 2 huge break-ups and i am going through a really hard time right now

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:

lol i know! i had someone read my palm once! they said that i just had a huge brake up with a guy and that i am going to go through a really hard time but i'll get through it :lol:

the thing is though, i've had 2 huge break-ups and i am going through a really hard time right now
awww, i'm sorry. i hope you are doing okay!! ^_^

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:

awww, i'm sorry. i hope you are doing okay!! ^_^
i'm doing fine...for the moment

SiriCerasi said:
Moriel said:
this happened to me like once :lol: it freaked me out
it's really freaky. no matter how many times it happens it's always freaky. ^_^

Moriel said:
SiriCerasi said:
Moriel said:
OMG the same thing has happened to me. WEll 2 times my dreams have come true. You ,know how people say if you lose a tooth then someone will die, well in my dream I did, and my friend's dad died of a sudden heart attack, my friend's mom died of cancer, but she had been suffering for a long time.

ALIAS_RULES said:
Moriel said:
SiriCerasi said:
Moriel said:
OMG the same thing has happened to me. WEll 2 times my dreams have come true. You ,know how people say if you lose a tooth then someone will die, well in my dream I did, and my friend's dad died of a sudden heart attack, my friend's mom died of cancer, but she had been suffering for a long time.
Weird. i have a dream where i died, i pray i'll never die like that though

Back