Politics Psychics

Sarah said:
KikiCourt said:
oh man I had two preminitions today and they came true :hide:
What were they?
one was that my sister would hurt her knee somehow...and when she came home later on, she cut up her knee by falling down. :confused:

the other was that I missed talking to my ex-bf James, and how he never comes online anymore. Seconds later, he signed on. :thinking:

KikiCourt said:
Sarah said:
KikiCourt said:
oh man I had two preminitions today and they came true :hide:
What were they?
one was that my sister would hurt her knee somehow...and when she came home later on, she cut up her knee by falling down. :confused:

the other was that I missed talking to my ex-bf James, and how he never comes online anymore. Seconds later, he signed on. :thinking:
awesome!! (not about your sisters knee, of course) but that you are able to do that! i wish i could have a preminition. or maybe i wish i could tell the future, so i could, like, prevent bad things from happening. that would be sooo cool!

KikiCourt said:
I've been getting premonitions since I was very little. It's creepy :mellow:
wow, that is kinda creepy. maybe your like "the chosen one" or something, lol jk. i'm sure its nothing bad, you just have a very good sense of what's gonna happen. i have very minor preminitions, if thats even what you call them, like once, i thought my friend wasn't going to be at dance class, and i got there, and she wasn't. but i've been wrong about things A LOT!! :blink: :thinking:

OMG you guys, remember the psychic i talked about earlier in the posts. Well i gave a link to her site, and one of her predictions were, Halle barry would break-up with her husband, well that happened a few days ago... and now... Segfried and Roy had an accident where a tiger attacked Roly, well that was also one of her predictions.!!!!!OMG that's two real predictions in a weekk. and these were predicted at the beginning of January!

Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
I've been getting premonitions since I was very little. It's creepy  :mellow:
wow, that is kinda creepy. maybe your like "the chosen one" or something, lol jk. i'm sure its nothing bad, you just have a very good sense of what's gonna happen. i have very minor preminitions, if thats even what you call them, like once, i thought my friend wasn't going to be at dance class, and i got there, and she wasn't. but i've been wrong about things A LOT!! :blink: :thinking:
lmao, chosen one! :lol:

ALIAS_RULES said:
OMG you guys, remember the psychic i talked about earlier in the posts. Well i gave a link to her site, and one of her predictions were, Halle barry would break-up with her husband, well that happened a few days ago... and now... Segfried and Roy had an accident where a tiger attacked Roly, well that was also one of her predictions.!!!!!OMG that's two real predictions in a weekk. and these were predicted at the beginning of January!
wow...Halle Berry broke up with her husband? :blink:

KikiCourt said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
wow...Halle Berry broke up with her husband? :blink:
Yep. And many of this psychic's predictions have come true!

Back