Politics Psychics

Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KikiCourt said:
I have a lot of dreams, and they come true a lot. I also get 'premonitions'  :blink:
what is that? :confused:
that's when you get visions and they come true
Ohhh that's so cool! were they good visions, or bad ones? i've had visions before, and they were really good, but they never happend. -_-
i get promonitions like once a week, most of them are visions of bad things that will happen in my life...the thing is though, they come true like a day later

Well I believe in some psychics because I knew one who predicted live on a radio show that "there would be a space mission tragedy",. and I told a lot of people about it, then the Space Shuttle Columbia thing happened.

Here were her predictions for the "new year", and i have a list of these printed:

well here is the link for the site, she has bolded the ones that have come true:

Psychic Nikki Predictions

here are some of her past predictions, I remember the earthquake in Afghanistan cuz I heard It live on the radio, and the "buddy" one, and the princess margaret passing away:

Past Predictions

Some of HER latest accurate predictions include:

the passing of Princess Margaret
Afghanistan and Turkey earthquakes
President Clinton's dog Buddy's passing away
on a January 2nd appearance on MOJO Radio, Nikki predicted an earthquake in Afghanistan,
which occured on January 3rd (5.8 on the Richter Scale)!
Planes crashing into the World Trade Centre
Washington (Pentagon) plane crash
The Concord crash
Seattle earthquake
Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise splitting up
Susan Sarandon winning an Oscar
George Burns death in March of 1996
the attack on Jean Cretien (Canadian Prime Minister)
the crash of ValueJet 593 over the everglades

i prodicted that i would get back together with my boyfriend from the beggining of 8th grade sometime this year, and we got back together yesturday, at the homecoming dance. ^_^

i believe in psychic abilities, but most times, most tv psychics are just fakes.
i also believe they can be trained and developed.
im working on mine.
i have a very powerful instintc and when i havent listened to it, i've regret it.

okelay said:
i believe in psychic abilities, but most times, most tv psychics are just fakes.
i also believe they can be trained and developed.
im working on mine.
i have a very powerful instintc and when i havent listened to it, i've regret it.
i wish i had a powerful instinct ... that could come usfull in my future job at the CIA! :D :lol:

ALIAS_RULES said:
Here were her predictions for the "new year", and i have a list of these printed:

well here is the link for the site, she has bolded the ones that have come true:

here are some of her past predictions, I remember the earthquake in Afghanistan cuz I heard It live on the radio, and the "buddy" one, and the princess margaret passing away:

Past Predictions

on a January 2nd appearance on MOJO Radio, Nikki predicted an earthquake in Afghanistan,
The Concord crash
Seattle earthquake
OMG!!! SHE PREDICTED THAT THIS YEAR HALE BARRY WOULD SPLIT WITH HER HUSBAND ERIC BENNET! AND THAT JUST HAPPENED!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/2003/10...alleberrysplit/

go to this and be amazed!

here is the site with the predictions!

ALIAS_RULES said:
ALIAS_RULES said:

Past Predictions

The Concord crash
Seattle earthquake
OMG!!! SHE PREDICTED THAT THIS YEAR HALE BARRY WOULD SPLIT WITH HER HUSBAND ERIC BENNET! AND THAT JUST HAPPENED!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/2003/10...alleberrysplit/

go to this and be amazed!

here is the site with the predictions!
fareaaaaaaaky :Ph34r:

I don't know whether you would call this psychic or not and to all of you who truly are I am in awe of you cos I've always believed in those kind of powers! Sometimes I get this weird gut feelings bout some things, like I have this weird feeling that something is gonna happen but I don't know what it is until it hppeens and the feelign goes away. This happened once when I was going to my first Overnight Camp for school and I had that weird feeling. I just dismissed it as nerves but throughout the 3 day camp it stayed with me. It was one of the first times of being away from my cat (I know I am a big cat lover) who I have known since forever so I took a photo of him with me (which is kidna corny). When I came back I found out he was really ill and 2 days later he died.
I think it might be just some kind of intuition that we all have! :smiley:

nattie700 said:
I don't know whether you would call this psychic or not and to all of you who truly are I am in awe of you cos I've always believed in those kind of powers! Sometimes I get this weird gut feelings bout some things, like I have this weird feeling that something is gonna happen but I don't know what it is until it hppeens and the feelign goes away. This happened once when I was going to my first Overnight Camp for school and I had that weird feeling. I just dismissed it as nerves but throughout the 3 day camp it stayed with me. It was one of the first times of being away from my cat (I know I am a big cat lover) who I have known since forever so I took a photo of him with me (which is kidna corny). When I came back I found out he was really ill and 2 days later he died.
I think it might be just some kind of intuition that we all have! :smiley:
yeah i know what you are talking about. One day i got sick, and i thought it was just upset stomach... but then i found out that my teacher's dad died... and also that one of the good costumers my dad has also passed away.

I think that some people do have this ability... if that's what you wanna call it... or connection... now it could be a coincidence but you never know.

My mom got really sick when her grandpa died.

Back