Pulled over by cop...

I just got pulled over about 11:48pm.

He had asked me if I had been drinking tonight and I told him no. He said the reason why he asked is because I was weaving from left to right to left on the lane. (was on motorcycle) I told him no that I was dodging the manholes. I said well officer, "when you hit the big manholes, the front goes up and then the back goes up. It throws me in the air towards the gas tank and I dont have no padding right here (grabbing my crotch area). He said. "Oh alright then." He said that it is against the law the not dim your bright lights within 150 feet of a motor vehicle. I said I had accidentally forgotten. He then got my insurance and license and then went back to his car. He came back with a piece of paper in his hand and my information. He said not dimming lights runs about $150 and 2 points on license. I said oh no.. He said he wrote me a warning and that hes not giving me a ticket. I said thank you very much. He then went back to his car and then I was searching around looking for my key for my motorcycle....I had locked it in the back of my motorcycle under the seat...The cop stayed there with me until my sister could bring my spare key. The cop left and then I came on home. That was my night! Anyways, check this cool picture I got with my cell phone!

0915002354.jpg

If you were in India I bet you wont have to face such thing because here cops only reach to site only after big accidents :( thats good that the cops are vigilant there :smiley:.

Back