Pulling Rank

Since this is GENERAL DISCUSSION this shouldn't be removed since it is a general complaint. As most of you know, people have been pulling rank in almost every conversation on the site. Being moderator or administrator doesn't make you better than anyone else in the community. You don't need to threaten anybody for what we say. We should all know the rules. It is the moderators duty to teach us the rules that we don't know. Hopefully people read this thread as an educational page and not a rant.

-Happy Gaming

Since this is GENERAL DISCUSSION this shouldn't be removed since it is a general complaint. As most of you know, people have been pulling rank in almost every conversation on the site. Being moderator or administrator doesn't make you better than anyone else in the community. You don't need to threaten anybody for what we say. We should all know the rules. It is the moderators duty to teach us the rules that we don't know. Hopefully people read this thread as an educational page and not a rant.

-Happy Gaming

That was hard to read. Maybe try not using a dark color on a dark themed site.

Anyways, those with higher up positions should get respect for the work they do/did, but I agree that rank shouldn't matter when it comes to discussions stuff. I haven't really seen anything you've described because I'm not really active here.

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT!!!!!!

Unfortunatly the moderators we have here (except for two) don't use their position for anything more than a tool to ban people that annoy them. They would be much more productive of they steered members in the right direction and not belittled them for being "lesser beings"

2 things to say:

1st: While this is may be a general complaint, It's still a complaint about the site... so I think this should be on "The Website" Forum.

2nd: I haven't seen any of this you are talking about... Links as proof could be usefull

Im going to move this to "DM community" because its more about the community and i also agree entirely. People should not think there better then other members.

Back