Puppy Love

wow, great start. I love your description of vaughn and how sydney is already starting to develop feelings for him. I can please get a pm when you update? thanks

can i stay on the pm list? i think it's so funny that danny's always such a horrible guy jus cuz he's not vaughn. not that i want to ever see danny as the main guy in the story, but it's jus funny cuz he was supposed to be a really nice guy.

this is so cute too!!! didn't u also post another fic...special delivery??? if u did, wow!!! 2 good fics in a row in one day!!! anyways, really cute, although, i don't like the fact dat syd is a reporter, cuz i remember when will was a reporter back in the days of alias season 1, and we all hated him because he was so nosey, i have a feeling syd's going to be the same way.
anways, great job, can't wait to read more, and pm me please!

Very interesting idea for story. And I absolutly loved that chapter. Agree with Syd description of Vaughn :D Can't wait to see what happens next :smiley:
Could you addd me to PM list? Thanks in advance :blush:

Ally :angelic:

love it ihave challenage for anyone who want to write this:
picture sydney gives birth to Isabelle but isabelle is kiddnapped a few months later and syd go on hunt to find her and does three years later and it is about them building a bond and Isabelle learning to trust her mom
give it a shot

Back