Puppy Love

An hour or so later, Sydney followed Michael’s directions and drove to his house. To her surprise his home was situated down a long gravel road far off the beaten path, surrounded by pine trees and lush vegetation. When she rounded a bend in the road and the house came into view, she could only stare. The place was a veritable mansion, right out a fairy tale.

Made entirely of deep-red brick, the huge, rambling two-story residence rose majestically in front of her like a castle. The sun gleamed off the many mullioned windows that marched across the front of the house. Lush, green ivy crept up the side of the house like velvet. A huge front porch ran the entire length of the two-story home. Dark furniture clustered near the front door, and a porch swing dominated the end of the porch.
Oh I love the description that you gave here! I can see it all playing out in my mind! And I loved seeing Gracie-Bear again... shes adorable and Vaughn with her is :love: Im in love. :lol: I wonder what Sydney is going to do now that she is in so deep...

thankyou for the update! I cant wait for more!
-G

Totally brilliant CJ.. Absolutely loved it. Gracie's a little sweetheart. Can't wait for more. Loving all these double updates too.

Thanks for the PM

Oh man!
That house sounds fantastic!
I love Gracie!
I really hope Syd doesn't burn him.
I mean I can imagine that she wouldn't but I am worried.

I am so proud of her! She didn't do what her editor wanted her to do. Now she has Michael. Better than her job anytime.
Thanks for the PM

Back