Puppy Love

Great updates. The silly PM's were acting up again weren't they? Just show's how spoiled they make us I guess.
I am so glad she quit her job. Since Michael realises his huge mistake I can't wait to see how he makes it up to her. I also hope she can help him get his business back on track.

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... cant believe Michael just tore into her like that ... he seem like a smart man you would think he checked the byline before making and assumptions ... glad they are going to try again ... aww she quit ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

YAY They're giving it another try!!! :D

PS - I'm SO happy that she's quit. Her boss is an ass... then again, that's what reporters have to do sometimes...

~Anja

stupid, stupid man....
at least he finally realized his mistake and apologized....
joe is so wishy washy....he needs to make up his mind....
i love the michael/gracie interaction!!!
yaaaayyy!!!! she's giving him another chance!!!!
great chapters!!!
thanks for the pm!!!
shelley :blush:

i am so glad that they saw each other again and that he realised that he was wrong! i am so happy that Syd quit her job, she canb do better than that!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

Glad that he apologized. Maybe he's a smart guy after all ;) And she give up her job. Again. Again for him :smiley: Looks like they have some future together. With Gracie :smiley:

Back