Queens of the Battery

*As Marshall and his crew trek through season two, the battle on the open fields of the Odd thread rages on! Even though night is drawing near and its almost nine, now one stops to fight. There are squirrels of all sizes(small fat tall skinny short!! lean stocky muscular(oh yeah!) and cute, ones with russian accents, ones with kilts and bagpipes, ones who only speak squiggley(thats all of them!) zipping through the battlefield, squirming through the millions of chairs, lima bean armies and bluberries. So far, the casualties have only been on the side of the evil chair baron, his entire forty-seventh infiltary of sofas has been wiped out(go tc!!!) the brave cast of Alias took one short break during lunch time and poked around the Kraft foods service table before joining the fight, but the most courgeous and detrimined of them all were none other than the tc! Siri, Kate(with her pals Bill and Frank!) sunfire, Irina, Porter and Vicki have fought hard and are all watching their watches in apt attention. Irina calls out and her voice soars above the shrieking squirrels and squashing bluberries.
"ALIAS ON IN FIVE MINUTES!!!"
the enitre battlefield freezes and everyone stares at each other, afraid to move, but afraid that they will miss alias(to think of such a sin!lol)Siri is the first to let out a sigh of relief
"Oh be quiet Irina, i dont see it for another four hours!!Go ahead miss it, *giggles evilly then raises her light saver threateningly*
"Too bad, because here since we are all in the battlegrounds face to face, alias is on at the same time for everyone!" Irina retorts with a smile and throws Siri a flask of vodka
"Really?! then what are we all waiting for! BREAK! Lets go watch some Alias!"
As soon as the words are out of her mouth, there is a sudden surge of squirrels walking in uneven lines tripping and falling every so often, chairs squeaking their way over and a giant lobster and a hot hot dog(the first hot is describing the looks of this hot dog!!!hehehe!) scream furioiusly into their mics calling for wardrobe and make up(even though the show is taped!for our purposes its not!LOL) the only ones left on the battlefield are the brave tcers and one baby squirrel who is hiding under a rock muttering "Giglba Gigbla Gigbla!" which in squiggley means, Help!Help!Help! he is shaking from ear to tail and the tc begins to feel half bad for him but turn their attention away from him when they see that kate has made a giant tv appear out of thin air("Bill is a magician you see"she said ever so confidently!)As the tc sets up rocks and wood benches around the tv, one of them wanders off and goes to talk to the poor squirrel, hoping that she will not be seen but little does she know that they have all seen and are watching in awe and shock!
"Excuse me? little squirrel, are you okay? do you want me to take you to your camp?" she is speaking very sincerly in squiggley. Her fellow tcers never knew she spoke squiggley they thought that vicki was the only one who knew it because she made it up but sunfire knew because before she joined the tc she had a different life, one that none of the tcers knew about. She was living a normal life, obsessing over alias and evil chairs but one day she met a squirrel who was everything she admired and agreed to go away with him. He never told her about his life before they met, she thought he was just working for a park but he wasnt and she found out the truth, that he worked for a man named acron sloane for sd-4. She was going to be killed but sergio her lover faked her death and told her to seek refuge in the tc and that soon very soon he would be free to come and live with her.
the little squirrel looked at her like he was giong to cry then run away but instead smiled simply and nodded his head. Crawling up from his hiding spot he let sunfire take his chubby little paw and walk towards the Furney camp.
As the tc watched all their mouthes were open and eyes were wide in disbelief, did they just see, they just ....what?! No one spoke they just stared at each other still seeing the image of sunfire walking with a squirrel an evil squirrel no less!kate spoke up first.
"Um did you guys see that or am i halluncinating again?"
"well if you were halluncinating then i was to because i definatly think i saw sunfire with a squirrel! but i hallucinate often, who doesnt?!" vicki reassures kate but all are staring where sunfire was.
"And was she just speaking squiggley? because i know for certain that wasnt russian or english!" irina says before downing another glass of vodka.
"Let me get this, sunfire speaks squiggley and just walked off to the furney camp with a squirrel?!" Siri jumped up and stood before the crew trying to make sense of this unbeleivable event.
on the tv alias begins, the familar recap of last weeks episode begins to tear the tcers minds away from what just happened but it doesnt fuly. they are all still trying to figure out sunfire and her recent squirrel developments.(mostly becuase its a re-run of The Getaway and the only really important part of that episode is the last ten minutes and they all ahve it on tape to begin with)
After five minutes of silence(and the recap over) vicki speaks up in a slow hushed voice, while lowering her super swank glasses and motions for everyone to come in closer.
"Do you think we should go spy on her?"
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Siri jumps up in excitement then quickly realizes that we are supposed to be quiet and sits back down and pops a marshmellow in her mouth!
"THats perfect, lets go get our gear and go!"Kate suggests!
"oo i got the light sabers and camera lipsticks!"
"and i got my super duper high tech compact mirror"
"o what about this?! a silencer in an acron perfect!"
after shouting out their gear and new findings, they all depart from the tc camp, alias still on, their watches timed perfectly to see the last ten minutes of the important and exciting date. They walk out into the black night in black pants and matching black turtlenecks. the only color on all of them are their varied sunglasses(all of which were once used in an episode) and their recently dyed hair which is a startling bright red(what else?!)
*update soon, i promise, and i hope you liked this one!

YEA! It was a delightful martini! *Hey bartender*

I LOVED IT !!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!! :smiley: I AM HAPPY! and hey could someone un chain me! I DONT KNWO HOW TO! :smiley:

LMAO! Sunfire called me and told me I was in it! I feel so special! Thanks! And that was great! Loved it! :smiley:

And Go syd in some areas she does need to be chained up and straped away.

j/k ally! :smiley:

-_- Thank you porter ^_^ Your so sweet! :woot: And watch out Go syd! I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!! hehehe! And I know Hannible! LMAO! :smiley: Dont worry I dont bite! :smiley: LMAO! I have a straight jacket! It even has my name on it!!!! :smiley:

yeah i agree with you guys she does need to stay chained up and away from the rest of us! and LOL, she called you, i feel special that you got on to see!you have a more important role next time!lol i already know what is going to happen at the camp and LOL!(you all have to wait for the posting, HA!lol

LMAO! *evil laugh* hey you guys! I know Sergio! He thinks I am sane! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*falls over laughing* Starts stalking to mat* :smiley:

I KNOW! I am talking about my sergio! VAUGHN! He is up stairs in a latino shirt waiting for me! hehehe *scurries up stairs* DRUNK! :smiley:

very nice. i must say, this is one of the oddest things i've ever read-- and that's saying alot. Squirrells? Popcorn? That was histerical.

here is vikis new phobia:
ebunny.jpg

:D omg, vicki, that one part where Siri said, "Fine, but I won't see it for another four hours, go ahead and miss it, " was totally in character!!!

and not only is Bill a magician, I am also training him in the are of ESP, so he's a very accomplished paper clip. :D

omg, Go_Syd, I can't stop hyperventilating!

Thanks fledermaus!!i pride myself on being odd!
and kate, i know wasnt taht in character, i had to add that in there, i hope she doesnt get mad!
and go syd!LOL!!!that just makes me laugh but for you amusement, im afraid!!LOL, so in the next update, the energizer bunny will be joining the evil chair baron!lol

Back