Queens of the Battery

:smiley: :angry: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry: :angry: :cuss: :madfire: :eek:fftopic: :o_O: :hmm: :sly: :nuke: :boxing: :argue: :starwars: 👎 THATS IT! I AM TYING SARK SLOANE AND SADDAM To a tree and then burning the tree down and THEN I am PUTTING SADDAM in a tutu the color of our flag!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*pants heavily* :confused: ^_^ Ummm That was me in a mood! Sorry! I just have a really bad stomachache and everyone is talking about war and then I thought of all th ebad! AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok I am done ^_^ ;) :P :D :lol: :cool: :rolleyes: -_- :smiley: :cheers: :jump: 👋 😆 :sigh: :hi: :flowers: :woot: :bye: :cellphone: :doctor: 👍 :whistle:

WHATS THAT! NOT THE ENERGIZING BUNNY MAKING A "TRAIN" WITH Tony the tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe Go syd! whats the new phobia?

god viki can u post a list of ur phobias and correct whatever is wrong here

sloane
furniture
furniture baron
strawberries
bannanas
energizer bunny
batteries
squirls

actually, I have one correction: we are not afraid of batteries, we just really really like them. So it is not a phobia, just a thing. And they are tap-dancing batteries. :D

6 passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour a three hour tour....... The weatehr starting getting ifhjd (dont know that part) LMAO

Ok the 6 passngers are
Vikki
irina
Kate
Seri
Erika
Jo
Sunifre
And the rest here on gilligans Island!!!!!!!!
hehehe
i am watching it and it spraked that! :smiley:

one thing I have always wondered about Gilligan's Island is: If the Professor can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix the boat??

but I love the theme song!

ok, it's getting a lilttle offtopic, so I am going to shut up now! :D

*Claps wildly till she falls off the edge of the world* THAT WS GREAT VIKKI!!!!!!! :woot: I LITTLE SILLY, BUT GREAT!!!!! :lol: :D More, more, more!!!!!! Hey, if no one minds, could I be in it too? I was out of the TC a while cuase I was sick so I know I missed alot, but could I? This is sutch a cool, but weird, story!! :woot:

THANKS A56! and of course you can be in it! of course!
and siri, just read my posts of the story because you have a classic siri line!lol!
working on a huge project right now, so i might not be able to update, but i might but i wouldnt hold your breath or anything!

i hope you don't mind but, go syd, why are you on probation? it wasn't the squirrel train, was it? and, you guys don't know me, but can i be in it too? :rolleyes: i like staplers :D

Back