Quel Re

Hey all, I'm new here. I don't know much about Alias, but I joined to read my friends story's. She has a really nice one going in romance fanfiction. It'd untitled at the moment. Anywho, I think I'll be posting in the movie category for LOTR and what not. Toodles
Alassè Culnàmo :D

Hey! Welcome! I'm Dani, nice to meet ya!

So, which is your friend's fic? Cuz, you know, :whispers: you didn't have to sign up to read. :returns to normal voice: But we're glad you're here! I'm sure you'll like it! And you know, maybe you'll watch Alias next season. ;) Or maybe you'll just stick to the LOTR forums, that's cool. ;) See ya around!

Dani

Hiya! I'm roxy! Nice to meet, u have fun at all alias! Its fun, everyone is nice, only a little bit of their rocker :lol:

hi I'm Lili I presume your friends with KikiCourt welcome to AA don't be a stranger we dont bite we promise Romance is awesome I love the place

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey Sarah! Obviously you know it's me, Courtney! And yes, liliana, we are friends! Sarah is one of my best friends EVER! I hope you like my romance fic I posted more today. Please review it and I can't wait until the reunion on Sunday!

Love ya lots,

Court
</span> :redhair:

Hey all. wow, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now! :D LOL. You guys seem pretty kool. I also wanted to post critiques on my friends story, not like theres anything wrong with it so there more compliments. Anywho, maybe i will watch alias. Toodles Alassè

Back