Question 4 u major fans!

OK... i was taking this quiz to see if i was a true fan (aced it) and it said that Vaughn was left handed. I was just wondering if he was or if it was just made ^.
:D

Yeah. I think Vaughn is left-handed. MV is left-handed.

but during the golf scenes, he was golfing right handed....hmmmm...

My sister's both handed. I'm right and my mother's right and my dad's left. That was way off topic but I think that Sydney's right handed. Also, where'd you get the quiz?
kylo4

Yea Im positive that he is and I think it is sooo cute for some reason....hehehehe i dunno...
I love everything about that man ^_^

Posted on Apr 27 2003, 07:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah. I think Vaughn is left-handed. MV is left-handed.

but during the golf scenes, he was golfing right handed....hmmmm...

thats cool my sister is the same way! she writes left handed but plays golf right handed and i think she throws a baseball right handed too!!

I'm ambidextrus (spelling).....play pool left-handed, write right-handed, bowl right-handed....and so on....

Milo47 said:
I'm ambidextrus (spelling).....play pool left-handed, write right-handed, bowl right-handed....and so on....
same here. I write right handed and bowl and eat right handed. And everything else is left handed except a few things.

I'm left handed and love it...except I tend to smudge when I write in pencil!

Just a trivia fact, but golf courses were designed for a right-handed golfer and it's easier to golf right-handed if you can learn to swing. That's why most pro-golfers are right handed!

Kate's house of useless knowledge now open for business!

musically83 said:
I'm left handed and love it...except I tend to smudge when I write in pencil!

Just a trivia fact, but golf courses were designed for a right-handed golfer and it's easier to golf right-handed if you can learn to swing. That's why most pro-golfers are right handed!

Kate's house of useless knowledge now open for business!
im a lefty to!! i luv being the same as vaughn!! hehe. interesting. i never knew that.

well you also have to factor in the way the scene was shot. mayber they needed him to golf right handed - who knows all the shots he made could have been way off!!

Back